Site questions / Requests

NEMO.BOFH

Ok, since I already give label name, album and artist title in topic's name, I will add all these as tags as well.

What do you means by mastering ? You means the guy who has done the mastering ?

Right, there is usually a specific person chosen for mastering since most producers do not do it themselves.

I have an opinion and a suggestion. I think that the Off-Topic forum is great, you see there's a lot of people who post most times there than in other places in Psynews. But the 'Movies', 'Books', 'Arts' and 'Religion' sub-forums are not so visited and thus not so appreciated as they cold. I think it's because they're separated from the rest of the other topics, it's just some centimeters in a computer, but it's a barrier. Looks like a separate room in a library. My suggestion is to merge the sub-forum, but keeping them always in the top. Another suggestion is to create a 'Politics and economy' sub-forum. My 2 cents.

I have an opinion and a suggestion. I think that the Off-Topic forum is great, you see there's a lot of people who post most times there than in other places in Psynews. But the 'Movies', 'Books', 'Arts' and 'Religion' sub-forums are not so visited and thus not so appreciated as they cold. I think it's because they're separated from the rest of the other topics, it's just some centimeters in a computer, but it's a barrier. Looks like a separate room in a library. My suggestion is to merge the sub-forum, but keeping them always in the top. Another suggestion is to create a 'Politics and economy' sub-forum. My 2 cents.

Regarding the merging, I tend to agree. Those fora came about after the old off-topic closed, but mars wanted people to still be able to discuss some non-psytrance topics without the chaos of the old OT. Now that the new OT exists I don't see why those other subfora are still necessary. It's not up to me, but I'll run your suggestion past the rest of the mod team.

I agree with you guys. To be honest, I'm only checking Sci-Fi movies and TV Shows topics, it wouldn't hurt anyone to have all the good stuff frome thoose sub-forums easily visible in Offtopic frontpage.

• 3 weeks later...

Am i blind or there is no search in this Deviant theme? Can't find it :huh:

It's there for me, right at the top of the page:

tTwmEb9.png

Are you not seeing the same thing?

• 2 months later...

I have also question on "Like This" button. Why does it exist if it's not allowed to like some posts? :)

I clicked just to see how it is and it says: "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day". And it says every time :)

• Like 1

I have also question on "Like This" button. Why does it exist if it's not allowed to like some posts? :)

I clicked just to see how it is and it says: "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day". And it says every time :)

Try now.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...