Site questions / Requests

NEMO.BOFH

Guest neurogen

dammit rotwang

now its in mobile mode again :D

ARGH!

:P

edit: i fixed it using the "fix" and I tried Deviant theme for the first time.

H o L Y sH I t

thats the most awesome theme ive ever seen

gief for android (CM10 theme) and ALL THE THINGS

Guest neurogen

dunno.

was using it on my android, then logged in on pc and it was mobile version.

seems to happen randomly..

its wierd cus it should be cookies that define what version to use.

the site itself should not remember it - or if it does - there should be option to disable it at login or something.

please fix this bug :)

its not on my end its the site, should be fairly easy programming to fix.

btw, how come its not cookie based? its so much easier.. phone has a cookie says mobile skin, pc has cookie says Deviant :)

dunno.

was using it on my android, then logged in on pc and it was mobile version.

seems to happen randomly..

its wierd cus it should be cookies that define what version to use.

the site itself should not remember it - or if it does - there should be option to disable it at login or something.

The site does remember, so that you automatically use the same skin across different desktop/laptops. The fact that the mobile skin is used by mobile devices shouldn't affect what happens elsewhere though (that's the way it works on my iPod, for example).

please fix this bug :)

its not on my end its the site, should be fairly easy programming to fix.

I don't know whether we can fix it, but I doubt it - as I've already said, we're at the mercy of the people who maintain IPB. I'll let the admins know in case there's anything they can do about it, though.

I want to thank moderators/administrators for deleting the "sexual fantasies" thread. I would like to express some words: I know I am no saint and certainly some of my opinions are really ugly, for example, what I said about Jews some weeks ago. However, musical taste, religion, prejudices, nationalities, cultural backgrounds and all the human factors aside, I am sure that all of us agree that paedophilia is the unthinkable. We don't need to go too far to see that this kind of atrocity happens everyday, everywhere, sadly, but this doesn't mean we should get used to it. (just this week a sobbing 3 years-old girl was taken to a hospital by her mother in Rio, there she discovered that the her little girl's body was devastated internally by a penetration, her father-in-law's. She died). Also invalid is the argument that a 16 year-old is ready for sex. Legally, in most countries, she is underage. We just read about the 16-year-old Canadian girl who took her own life.

I enjoyed the thread while it was showing our dark sense of humor. Unfortunately, it became obnoxious with that sort of twisted "taste". Two adults having any sort of strange sex is one thing, they're aware of what they're doing. An adult and an innocent kid is a world apart.

nvm got it

Hi, do you mean you were able to solve the problem with the mobile skin?

If so, how did you manage to do it?

About the like button, I remember we decided in the past not to use it. If people feel that it's time to change that, we will discuss it internally. I'll keep you updated if there's anything new about it.

Guest neurogen

Hi, do you mean you were able to solve the problem with the mobile skin?

If so, how did you manage to do it?

About the like button, I remember we decided in the past not to use it. If people feel that it's time to change that, we will discuss it internally. I'll keep you updated if there's anything new about it.

hello dear sir, no i typed a question, that i later found the solution to, so i changed my post.

regarding the mobile skin i did not found solution. thanks.

I want to thank moderators/administrators for deleting the "sexual fantasies" thread. I would like to express some words: I know I am no saint and certainly some of my opinions are really ugly, for example, what I said about Jews some weeks ago. However, musical taste, religion, prejudices, nationalities, cultural backgrounds and all the human factors aside, I am sure that all of us agree that paedophilia is the unthinkable. We don't need to go too far to see that this kind of atrocity happens everyday, everywhere, sadly, but this doesn't mean we should get used to it. (just this week a sobbing 3 years-old girl was taken to a hospital by her mother in Rio, there she discovered that the her little girl's body was devastated internally by a penetration, her father-in-law's. She died). Also invalid is the argument that a 16 year-old is ready for sex. Legally, in most countries, she is underage. We just read about the 16-year-old Canadian girl who took her own life.

I enjoyed the thread while it was showing our dark sense of humor. Unfortunately, it became obnoxious with that sort of twisted "taste". Two adults having any sort of strange sex is one thing, they're aware of what they're doing. An adult and an innocent kid is a world apart.

What's happened? I enjoyed this thread too for the humor.

Couldn't a solution be some posts to be erased & users to be warned for bad humor or banned for condemnable behaviour?

In other words where should i post now my new discovered fantasy? Posted Image:D

It's not the first time that when i press the edit button of a post containing (youtube) links, the editor does not preserve the links.

It's the rich-text editor that's to blame. It's a piece of shit, but we're stuck with it. I recommend pressing the button at the top-left-hand corner of the reply box which switches to the plain-text editor (but also blanks out all the other buttons, for absolutely no reason whatsoever). That won't get the links back, but if you subsequently cancel your edit and then click the edit button again, it might work.

Test:

Guest neurogen

How do you delete your user from this site?

Its ok that my posts are still here, but if i wanna delete my user, so that it says like "neurogen_deleted user" or something similar.

i hope this is possible....

How do you delete your user from this site?

Its ok that my posts are still here, but if i wanna delete my user, so that it says like "neurogen_deleted user" or something similar.

i hope this is possible....

It is possible for Admins to delete you. But don't you think you're overreacting a bit? Why not sleep on it and see if you feel the same way tomorrow.