Twisted Downloads

el brujo

oh and I was really waiting for the Total Eclipse - Espanolizer (2007 remix)

Altough I listened to this track at 2006 and asked Stephan about how to get my hands on it

He told me he sold it to Twisted and it is up to them to release it

Love this track and love this version more than the original

I purchased and that second the download link appeared on the page, it doesnt come as a download link or something by email, it is there in your account on their webpage

Altough I havent faced any problems still there may be as Pavel says so...

The only thing that bugs me though is some singles cost a little less than 4 dollars to buy track by track, but cost more than 5 when you choose the option to buy the whole single, what the????

I purchased and that second the download link appeared on the page, it doesnt come as a download link or something by email, it is there in your account on their webpage

Altough I havent faced any problems still there may be as Pavel says so...

The only thing that bugs me though is some singles cost a little less than 4 dollars to buy track by track, but cost more than 5 when you choose the option to buy the whole single, what the????

Sent them 3 messages and got no reply.

1 customer less, I guess I'll fire up DC++ for the tune that I couldn't download.

Why would they not offer a lossless option? *facepalm*

It's not exactly motivating to purchase something without even getting the same quality pirate networks offer. The paying customer is screwed yet again.

Seems you guys got screwed by twisted :lol:

Hopefully they will decide to go lossless soon... how about we all contact them about it to provide a bit of feedback?

I've sent them 3 messages regarding me paying for a track I paid and didn't get. I got no answer. You are welcome to talk to the walls there. <_<