The Star Ranger...

waveshapist

The Star Ranger...

http://soundwolf.net/sites/default/files/0...ar%20Ranger.mp3

.... StiLl in The SkiEs...... Its the Star Ranger... Like a superhero in the universe, a big wall of trippy sound...

Thank you for the listen. Cheers Mates...

I post again when youtube vid finish processing... Youtube has got such horrible quality... but the videos are fun...

I think... anyways, this track I like better than my last one. Hope you too.

Thank you again, cheers...

Ofcourse, for your happiness a youtube video...

plz be reminded, youtube sound + video quality suck balls, so if you like the music, much better for mp3 link in original post... All mp3 at 320 kbs....

Good logical quality for highspeed, but not as big as wave file. Thank you very much again,

Happy Traveling...

Listening At The Moment To The Youtube Link, The MP3 Is Still Giving Me Greef When I Download By Being Shorter Than The Real Full Track.

Hope That Can Be Fixed Somehow, <_<

Anyway, I Like What I Hear, Soft Beginning Filtered Pad Textures, Sounds A Bit Like You Used Operator.

Nice Drum Setup Too, I Can't Get Over The Fact That You And Others Can Get A Groovy Little Kick, Snare, Bass, Hat, Shaker, Tamberine Setup That Works For The Track All Around And Is Not Too Loud But not Too Quite Either, It Just sits Nice In The Mix. Neat Synth Riff In There Too, It To Fits Nicely In The Mix In Its Own Space In The Stereo Spectrum.

Very Nice Job Mate!

:clapping:

I Will Be Keeping A Lookout For More On The Way In The Future. :lol:

Thanks For The Listen ;)