Cosmo Circle - The Last Encounter

Cosmo Circle

Posted Image

Cosmo Circle - The Last Encounter EP

the tracks will be shared in Wav. and mp3 320kbs.

- Track List -

1 - Cosmo Circle - Return

2 - Cosmo Circle - Cyan

3 - Cosmo Circle - Aqua Bay (original mix)

4 - Cosmo Circle - Around My Head

5 - Cosmo Circle - Vindo do Espaço (from out of Space)

Mp3 - Download

Wav. - Part 1 Part 2Part 3

*This Ep will also be Avaliable on Buddhamantra Website soon

:clapping: :posford: :clapping: :posford: :clapping: :posford:

As Always A Great Release From You Cosmo Circle!

Very Uplifting Melodies And Pumping Beatz And Basslines.

I Enjoy Everyone Of Your Releases.

Thanks For Sharing This With Us.

Cheers Mate!

Hi man!

downloading this EP, thanks a lot for it, but...

what's going on, are you quiting making trance or changing the project name? :D

big boom

Hi man!

downloading this EP, thanks a lot for it, but...

what's going on, are you quiting making trance or changing the project name? :D

big boom

hi serguei

yes i am quiting,

this Ep contain my last produced tracks... that were supose to launch in a debut real compact CD... but i realise

that i dont had money for that, and release a CD would be a wasting of money, time... and i would get much more depressive

than i feel at the time, because its not a matter of make good music... theres other thingsbehind all this bissness world

this is one of the motives i will finish cosmo circle project, the other motives are obvious for that people that allways get in my side

for i dont get the light spot i deserv in portugal...

has i am sick of geting just 1 / 2 acts per year

when you see that portuguese calendar had 500 partys...

its just humilating the fact that even in portugal, party promoters and labels dont give you opurtunities... when the most portuguese

artists are musical crap, has there are very few artists i respect in portugal... (you and felipe included in the good producers short list)

i dont have anymore patience... i had a job life now and i had to work hard to feed myself.

no more time for bullshit.

i am sorry, somethimes i had realy bad mood and right now i feel very angry and sad.

i wish you the best to your project and good luck to the future

Hi

I have always enjoyed all the music you have released in the last couple of years...

I understand your situation, shit happens sometimes

But dont completely quit music making...you can take a break and come back fresh..things will change..change is the only constant...you will get the recognition you deserve :)

Hang on :)

Cheers

hi serguei

yes i am quiting,

this Ep contain my last produced tracks... that were supose to launch in a debut real compact CD... but i realise

that i dont had money for that, and release a CD would be a wasting of money, time... and i would get much more depressive

than i feel at the time, because its not a matter of make good music... theres other thingsbehind all this bissness world

this is one of the motives i will finish cosmo circle project, the other motives are obvious for that people that allways get in my side

for i dont get the light spot i deserv in portugal...

has i am sick of geting just 1 / 2 acts per year

when you see that portuguese calendar had 500 partys...

its just humilating the fact that even in portugal, party promoters and labels dont give you opurtunities... when the most portuguese

artists are musical crap, has there are very few artists i respect in portugal... (you and felipe included in the good producers short list)

i dont have anymore patience... i had a job life now and i had to work hard to feed myself.

no more time for bullshit.

i am sorry, somethimes i had realy bad mood and right now i feel very angry and sad.

i wish you the best to your project and good luck to the future

sad to read this, although I agree with many things you say about the trance and portuguese scene in particular

lots of luck and good vibes to you with your new job and with your life!

maybe someday you'll have the urge to create some new tracks just for your personal fun :) if so, please share them with us people that love your style and sound!

living from music is almost impossible here in Portugal, but for sure you can play live now and them for your own fun with some party organizers (lots of crazy people but some have heart and decent ears, although very few...)

big Boom for you and Cosmo Circle!

I'll take a listen to this EP in a few minutes

• 2 weeks later...

It seems a lot of people here enjoy listening to what you create. Having said that, I agree you shouldn't stop producing altogether. It should be all about having fun with it and enjoying what you do... whether or not it's heard as much as you want it to be heard. Its like a sort of self satisfaction. But, all things must move forward.

Take care

• 3 weeks later...

i really was a fan of you last promo album ... these tracks a something very special ...

> lost universe and unreal reality changed my mind ! ; )

be sure, your album is one of the best ever released free goa albums on the net ! in the last years

so if you dont get any bookings in portugal ..( what i cant understand by the way ) than you have to think more international...

maybe start a netlabel or try to get a real label and sell over cytopia (without label), trackitdown, beatport , juno etc.

anyway i can support you in some way but please dont stop making this kind of tru spiritual trance music !

i can give you a booking for berlin/germany this year and next year too !

also i can support you more through my site http://psypix.org , i will open a new own download shop there in near future !

i can see a lot of traffic every day from people around the globe with preference in oldschool and new neo goa-trance stuff like

you have done with last promo album ...

keep it man ... believe me ... make a break ... restart in full effect .. you have the right talent !

psypix.org / buntcore

If one is a musician, one can't really just stop making music :)

You'll be at it again before you know it - yes that means I just called you a musician and I want to hear more music from you.

Focus on the right sort of thing, if you go down this path looking for fame and popularity, you'll end up doing what Infected Mushroom / Skazi are doing.

Make music for yourself before you make music for any other reason. But sure, take a break for a year but if you've made music once you'll inevitably do it again.

What everyone is saying here is true and is good advice.

• 2 weeks later...

first of all thanks alot for the support...

i realy dont know what to do in the future... i would like to give something in return for people that have mailed me

asking for dont give up...

but at this time i need to rest , have a break... restore my ideas and belive again (this is the most importand i guess)

i need very specific mind state conditions to produce my music... and at the moment i dont feel able to do it...

i also never said i would totaly quit music production...i said this was the last release from Cosmo Circle, and even this i am not sure of it anymore...

has many people deserv that i would keep Cosmo Circle... every time i read an email i think about this

CYAN - "for some people there is still a place for hope´s and dreams... a chance to start over"

you never know...

As your album "Never Land" and this EP is very very good! Love your music, Cosmo Circle! Fascinating bassline and melodies. For sure will be listened to many and many times.

:posford:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think there could be som concensus about the opinion that you as a musician should not quit making music but you need to do it more for fun and inject spontaneous emotions and personal rewards into your creations rather than just making it "proffesionaly". Also, to maintain whatever sanity there is to maintain I think that you must continue to express yourself, may it be through music, arts, vandalism or whatever. I think you know this yourself to, wich is why I think this post rings more like some adolescent suicidethreat than just some random anouncement of a release. Should I appreciate or sherish this release more because it is dubbed "the ultimate"? Should I ever judge an effort according to it´s commentary and history? Is this comment even necessary?

If it is true that you already admitted this to yourself, then yes, this post is relevant, otherwise it sure as hell isn´t. As I choose to believe the former more than the later I have to say that the production is solid. There reamins no doubt in your skills as a producer and creator, even though they are put on the more "cleaner" goasound instead of the earlier more rusty timbre of the oldschoolgoa wich I am more in favor of. This is not just because I prefer the more rugged dirty sound of the mid-90s, but also and more so because the sound of those days strived to be sinister in a way that predates the emergence of dark psy; there were almost evil introspective harmonies whereas modern goa is trying to be a "softer" counterpart to dark psy, hence full on. In this release this is mostly manifested in the track "cyan" and perhaps "aqua bay", but as a positive suprise the remainder of this EP offers some introspective opportunities. There is the new clean soundscape of modern goa, but the harmonies have been used in a way that prooves that the analogue dirtyness of old is not a must to make a goatrack kill on the dancefloor, or remain interesting outside the fluoroscent raveparty.