Help Appreciated!

Guest deffect

LOL funniest request I've seen so far :lol:

But here, have this: http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=52869

BTW I think the real question we should ask ourselves is who is this sweet lady dancing in the front of the stage... hummmmmmm?

Guest deffect

LOL funniest request I've seen so far :lol:

Heh prolly cuz im new at the forum

BTW I think the real question we should ask ourselves is who is this sweet lady dancing in the front of the stage... hummmmmmm?

I wonder too :rolleyes:

anyway thx for both of you for the info, those tracks sound rly sweet, but hey i should have checked the forum a lil bit more.

Regards

Heh prolly cuz im new at the forum

I wonder too :rolleyes:

anyway thx for both of you for the info, those tracks sound rly sweet, but hey i should have checked the forum a lil bit more.

Regards

Agneton (if you did not read) is going to release an album soon, and I really look forward when it is released! When it is released, I will tell you the trackname! :lol::) Welcome bro! :)

• 4 weeks later...

With the white top? it's a Belgian girl called Berdien :)

on the same topic on

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ltNo4rpKCXc&...feature=related

there is at 2:52 to 2:59 another nice girl with a grey top.. i think i seen her at the twisted party in uk 2 years ago but i may be wrong.

nice girls u have there in belgium :)

ehe

and congrats to agneton for his future releases!!

on the same topic on

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ltNo4rpKCXc&...feature=related

there is at 2:52 to 2:59 another nice girl with a grey top.. i think i seen her at the twisted party in uk 2 years ago but i may be wrong.

nice girls u have there in belgium :)

ehe

and congrats to agneton for his future releases!!

Shame on you... That girl is only 15 years old... :) And she wasn't on twisted for sure... :)

Shame on you... That girl is only 15 years old... :) And she wasn't on twisted for sure... :)

:ph34r: (hiding from the belgian police... )

LOL... thanks for clarifying it.. ehm.. well, she looks very nuce but she is too young ehe :) but good that she is at the goa parties!

well i remember you and your gf and some other people and i tought i seen her, must have been some other faery then

• 1 month later...

Lol I never ever saw this topic! :lol:

Anyway, maybe a bit late to respond now, but like Nemo said, all those tunes will be featured on my album, and the album is getting released really soon!

In two or three weeks it'll be for sale @ Psyshop, Saikosounds and more...I'll keep you guys updated!

• 3 weeks later...

Ah I realized I didn't really make clear which tracks I played on the live video's...

Part 1: Hoa Nozem (feat. Goalien) & Last Man In Paradise

Part 2: Het Was Zomer & De Sterrenreiziger

Part 3: Our Sky Is The Mind

Like I stated before, all are to be found on my upcoming album which will be released this week! :rolleyes:

Cheers!