Pandemonium 1st album finally released

Jon Cocco

I couldn't help myself. The wait has just been too long. I think it's nice to see this artist of Lost Buddha (now Amithaba Buddha) finally with a main album on psyshop. This sounds more unique, artistic, and off the wall Goa/Psy than Amithaba Buddha - Goa Gate. Anyway, I couldn't find a link in the general section so here it is.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/pot/pot1cd001.html

• 4 weeks later...

Listening to it again, indeed a great album. Gave it 5/5 on discogs.

Thank you Filipe and Phototropic for alot of GOA releases this year!

glad you enjoyed the music and had a nice trip on the album.

thank you straydog for the positive vibes. :)

Even if I'm a bit too much involved into Phototropic Records to be seen as an objective person in this case, I gonna make a good review for this one

as soon as the albums arrived to me. It should need good attention, and from more than one point of view it's a pretty innovating album, me thinkz.

Yeah where is a review of this one? I like the theme on this one, funny humour as well.. some references/parody on goa for example: Key to the trunk wich is a parody/word play of: Key to the innerverse by Cosmosis hehe ;) One thing i dont understand is why A mad scientists night was not on this album, that track would have fitted very well here.

I like the theme on this one, funny humour as well.. some references/parody on goa for example: Key to the trunk wich is a parody/word play of: Key to the innerverse by Cosmosis hehe ;) One thing i dont understand is why A mad scientists night was not on this album, that track would have fitted very well here.

Good point , also the Universal Key from Ra ;) the whole album is supposed to be a comic spoof from goa trance.

mad sci night isnt in the album because when i built this album it was all made from scratch and the idea was to produce a concept story/album thats why it has the prologue interlude and epilogue . thats the reason i decided not to put other songs than just the ones i made for Muinomednap! .

Enjoy the trip! :)