chill area with market

location : old textilfactory in Ghent, Belgium 1300M² Dancefloor

Wiedauwkaai 52 - 9000 Gent - Belgium

Massive FUNKTION ONE soundsystem!
http://www.funktion-one.nl/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woohoo!

This will kick enormous amounts of ass =) I will try to really blow the roof off for the finale...

if you do, then record it! and then send it to you favorite mp3 group for world wide releasing :D

Woohoo!

This will kick enormous amounts of ass =) I will try to really blow the roof off for the finale...

Will you play hiscore - identify? (always wanted to here that one and don't have the vinyl I guess nobody in Belgium has...) :) Btw don't forget in Belgium they play oldskool every week so please no people can fly and deedrah remix from leptonhead etc :) You've the vinyl collection so give it your best :lol:

Will you play hiscore - identify? (always wanted to here that one and don't have the vinyl I guess nobody in Belgium has...) :) Btw don't forget in Belgium they play oldskool every week so please no people can fly and deedrah remix from leptonhead etc :) You've the vinyl collection so give it your best :lol:

I'll try to mix it up a bit - if I play known tracks it will hopefully still be stuff that's not super-common. Not sure about Identify, it's so unique that it's sometimes difficult to work it into a set but I will certainly consider it =)

(always wanted to here that one and don't have the vinyl I guess nobody in Belgium has...)

i have it :)

think i even played it at the last Lunar Society party in Herselt

anyways.. i really hope i can attend this party, but it's like 2 days before a major exam of mine :D

i'll do my utter best, that's for sure

can't wait to see you in action Ukiro ;)

I'll try to mix it up a bit - if I play known tracks it will hopefully still be stuff that's not super-common. Not sure about Identify, it's so unique that it's sometimes difficult to work it into a set but I will certainly consider it =)

haha, Belgian goa fans can really appreciate unrl or really unkown goatrance...be sure!!! our scene can handle it :) i hope ;)