LOL .. Wierdest Promo text

cray3

Psytrance reaches another level in promo text :D

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/adx/adx1cd007.html

The promo text is below :

This world needs a Mother.. already has a Father ((?))... or maybe needs none...

...cause the almigthy is one hybrid happy muthafucka. It is not a sin to say muthafucka cuz that is exactly what He is...He gave a child to the blessed virgin whether getting in physical contact with her or not.

The sound what the blessed virgin heard about caring/having a child soon, i call female intuition. the strongest feeling to keep this world alive...too bad that most of the women aren't able to feel this, but it is not just their guilt... in the end i must say: yes..this world needs a mother. not just motherfuckers...:)

Enjoy !!!.. ROFL

what is that boy on? please taketh away from the kids; i fear sudden and widespread retardation, psychosis, incoherence and possible flatulence of the worse kind unavoidably leading to... well, shit.

what is that boy on? please taketh away from the kids; i fear sudden and widespread retardation, psychosis, incoherence and possible flatulence of the worse kind unavoidably leading to... well, shit.

What he said.

The sound what the blessed virgin heard about caring/having a child soon, i call female intuition.

I would think that growing a huge belly over the course of nine months is a much more obvious indicator of having a child soon than "female intuition".

:lol:

Seems the discussion about exaggerated promo texts can soon be laid ad acta ... in the future we'll only have those weird ones anymore :D

Babelfished translation to dutch:

Deze wereld vereist een Moeder. heeft reeds een Vader ((?))… of vereist misschien niets… … veroorzaak almachtig is één hybride gelukkige muthafucka. Het is geen zonde om muthafucka te zeggen cuz die is precies wat hij is… Hij gaf een kind aan heilig Virgin of of niet wordend in fysiek contact met haar. Het geluid wat heilig Virgin over spoedig het geven/het hebben van een kind hoorde, roep ik vrouwelijke intuïtie. het sterkste gevoel om dit wereld levende… te slecht te houden die de meeste vrouwen aren' t bekwaam om dit te voelen, maar het is niet alleen hun schuld… uiteindelijk ik moet zeggen: ja. de wereld .this vereist een moeder. niet alleen motherfuckers

• 2 months later...

Not weird but something that annoys me with promo text

The 5th element records dug deep into the guts of the Russian underground movement and pulled out the debut album of one of the most talked-about artist on the global psychedelic scene... enChkin! A particle of infinity that truly defines the complex style to Enichkin's unique way to express feelings and emotions trough psychedelic trance, reaching boundaries like no one else, there... where a thin line divides sanity from dementia. Influenced by 60's psychedelic musicians and all movement happened out there, that he has seen, heard, felt as a mirror of his experience launches 10 solid unique tracks ready to take you to the realms of modern spiritualism without hesitations!!!

Why is it only artists I've never heard about that gets this spiel?

The CD actually looks alright though ;)