[+] release.date. 15.07.2008

[>] more.info.at. ElektronikMusik.ORG

TekkTrance Volume 5 Tracks:

01 Matt Rowan & Jay Tech - House Revisited

02 The Stain - Baroque

03 Fernando Picon - Hysteric Sound

04 Marcelo Vasami - Loud

05 Dj Face B - Follow Me (Juce Remix)

06 Audiospace - Danz Electrik (Bamba & Bolleta Remix)

07 Lutzenkirchen - Paperboy (D-Nox & Beckers Remix)

08 Kalet - Living like a Child

09 Roman Fluegel & Sven Vath - Trashbin Dance

10 Oliver Ho - Tempo

11 Len Faki - Death by House

12 Oliver Huntemann & Dubfire - Diablo

DOWNLOAD: VA - TEKKTRANCE VOLUME 5 MIXED BY NEMO/TEKK

Do not Bother downloading if you do not like House or Techno :)

Ahh, forgot to mention that in the RAR you will find a CUE file as well for your burning pleasure :D

I am downloading it now captain nemo.

:)

yay, loved the last one so look forward to hearing this one too. Tis downloading now and will accompany me on the long walk to my friends house in a minute :posford:

Cool shit, I am honored that you take it for a walk. It is very different from the last one though. :) I really hope you enjoy kiwiman! :)

09 Roman Fluegel & Sven Vath - Trashbin Dance

10 Oliver Ho - Tempo

11 Simon Baker - Death by House

12 Oliver Huntemann & Dubfire - Diablo

looks like someone just got himself the new Cocoon compilation B)

btw, the track Death by House is by Len Faki, the Simon Baker track is called "U". Havent listened to the mix yet, so i dont know which one it is.

the mix looks interesting, though, ill d/l soon

looks like someone just got himself the new Cocoon compilation B)

btw, the track Death by House is by Len Faki, the Simon Baker track is called "U". Havent listened to the mix yet, so i dont know which one it is.

the mix looks interesting, though, ill d/l soon

Then Cocoon is wrong :) I can not help that. My track is called: 607110_Death by House_Original Mix by Simon Baker, but there is ANOTHER track called U by Simon baker as well. Its either that, or Beatport is wrong. :)

Edit, Actually ON beatport, the track is Ken Laki as you say, and then look at this:

Posted Image

Fucking Beatport! :)

I am 100% its Len Faki Death by House. Beatport is wrong. You can totally hear by the sound of the track that its Len Faki, too, plus in all the magazines its Len Faki Death by house as well. Its not the first time Beatport mixed something up on their file names.

Edit:

Posted Image

I have had many of those fuck-ups from beatport...

I am 100% its Len Faki Death by House. Beatport is wrong. You can totally hear by the sound of the track that its Len Faki, too, plus in all the magazines its Len Faki Death by house as well. Its not the first time Beatport mixed something up on their file names.

Yeah read my edited post. Thanks for pointing it out, I will definately look into more Len Faki stuff, as I really love the track :)

Yeah read my edited post. Thanks for pointing it out, I will definately look into more Len Faki stuff, as I really love the track :)

He is AWESOME! Check out Mekong Delta, my favorite of his. Was released on Ostgut Tontraeger. He is also the resident DJ of Berghain in Berlin.

He is AWESOME! Check out Mekong Delta, my favorite of his. Was released on Ostgut Tontraeger. He is also the resident DJ of Berghain in Berlin.

Cool shit, I will do for sure :) Fucking beatport, I wonder how many other releases that I have bought are fucked up...

smooth ride as for now :) (listened first half couple of days back)

reminded me a bit of an old oliver ho dj-set i once heard here in Antwerp (qua style/flow)

more comments soon ;)

smooth ride as for now :) (listened first half couple of days back)

reminded me a bit of an old oliver ho dj-set i once heard here in Antwerp (qua style/flow)

more comments soon ;)

bedankt voor het comment :D

Efcharisto Mr. T :) Since this is getting more and more non psychedelic, I do not even feel it is "trance" anymore the tekktrance mixes and others are going to be hosted at http://www.elektronikmusik.org on my profile there. Some other djs will be uploading and sharing their stuff there as well :) (Kryll for example, which is well worth checking out!) :D

(Would be cool if Krelm and the GSH would join in as well!!) :D

Posted Image

Fucking Beatport! :)

So true.

i sit for hours editing the song names because of all those -_--_-_----_____--_ all the time,

Last night i spend 7 hours fixing my library and im not even at 70% yet

I really make sure that all my music is organised and looks pretty with coverarts on the icons and everything

Posted Image

So true.

i sit for hours editing the song names because of all those -_--_-_----_____--_ all the time,

Last night i spend 7 hours fixing my library and im not even at 70% yet

I really make sure that all my music is organised and looks pretty with coverarts on the icons and everything

Posted Image

Pirated Mp3s do not count! :D

Pirated Mp3s do not count! :D

Not pirated, if anything closed to illegal it's music "borrowed" from the library

https://www.netmusik.dk/netmusik2006/

It's part of the libraries... few of the albums i have, i downloaded "legally" from this site.

The other albums either me or my brother bought.

Not all the albums are full, some just contain samples or a promo track. Fx. The SFX album in the corner

Not pirated, if anything closed to illegal it's music "borrowed" from the library

https://www.netmusik.dk/netmusik2006/

It's part of the libraries... few of the albums i have, i downloaded "legally" from this site.

The other albums either me or my brother bought.

Not all the albums are full, some just contain samples or a promo track. Fx. The SFX album in the corner

whatever, dont feel like discussing it in this thread. ;):D

whatever, dont feel like discussing it in this thread. ;):D

yes this is about your mix ;)

It's really good, even if i feel like it started suddenly.

But house doesn't need those hypnotic and godblessed intro's.

i made a quick sample that would fit into the next house intro (made samples to intro, both for minimalistic and house)

It's from 2002 or something.

It goes "all on board" "fx: "laugh laugh"

it's a VDJ sample, not sure if the quality is high enough to use, but i could direct you to the mix I took it from, if you are interested.

E: The part around 45-46 mins is really good.

yes this is about your mix ;)

It's really good, even if i feel like it started suddenly.

But house doesn't need those hypnotic and godblessed intro's.

i made a quick sample that would fit into the next house intro (made samples to intro, both for minimalistic and house)

It's from 2002 or something.

It goes "all on board" "fx: "laugh laugh"

it's a VDJ sample, not sure if the quality is high enough to use, but i could direct you to the mix I took it from, if you are interested.

I guess I would actually use an intro if I was playing out. I have a couple that I have made myself which I use :D mostly blah blah, and nice to loop and put effects on live :)

Cheers for the comment. :)