Overmind - Madness

Overmind

If you do this within a day, I'm sure you can write a really great track if you spend some more time on it and pay more attention to details.

Good luck!

Yeah listened again on my soundsystem... The ideas here i really like, but you need to pay more attention to each sound and make them more "phat" and powerfull! You need to do some equalization and work on some effects and stuff... But never the less, if you created this in ONE day, its still very good! Do some work on it.. Take your time to make it really nice.. It's got potential :)

Thank You, guys! I know this one needs a lot of work. Yes, i did this in one day, but that was an inspiration boost. Personaly, about this track, i disslike that it has no central theme, but this is the sound I'm heading to... Thank You again, and I'm sorry if my English was bad... :rolleyes:

Thank You, guys! I know this one needs a lot of work. Yes, i did this in one day, but that was an inspiration boost. Personaly, about this track, i disslike that it has no central theme, but this is the sound I'm heading to... Thank You again, and I'm sorry if my English was bad... :rolleyes:

Why build themes insted of stories? I like it evolves all the time, not doing the same "maintheme" several times... Thats for Trance music and Fullon, not psy ;)

I guess I said it in a wrong way... I didn't mean tralalala-boomboomboomboom-shobedoo, then again tralala, etc. What I ment was that there is no memorable lead or melody... no climax, in other words. <_<

Still, I am very satisfied with atmosphere in this track. Don't know, it has some Dimension 5 trip inside it - deep, but energetic, at least to me. :rolleyes: Cheers!

Check this out for story type of track: Overmind - Temptations