Kino Oko - Alphabetically Divided Highway

Hi everybody.

I would like to inform that my new album: Alphabetically Divided Highway will be released in August 2008 on Tribal Vision Records. Album is result of massive work, i've been working to record and produce this CD almost 3 years. During these 3 years i recorded 28 tracks but only 11 tracks i decided to give to the public releasing this album. This selection means my mindset at the moment but also shows how i developed myself and what was important for me during this period: inspirations, deadends, mistakes and revelations.

to listen to some tracks please visit www.myspace.com/kinooko

and to read more about this album please wisit www.kinooko.prv.pl

thnx for your interest!

have a good time!

Posted Image

Damn, I've just checked the samples - it's going to be one of the best albums this year!!!

Bemowo / Yelonky FTW! ;):D

the myspace player isnt working no more. i think we crashed it ;)

i listened to 2 of the tracks before though. excellent !

obiectively speaking you are right. my goal was to record album which will pass test of time. "dancability" is something which comes without my direction. there are other, dance tracks on the album but im sure you will fish out meanings and difference. my heart is full of gay love to you, try to find it in my music.

obiectively speaking you are right. my goal was to record album which will pass test of time. "dancability" is something which comes without my direction. there are other, dance tracks on the album but im sure you will fish out meanings and difference. my heart is full of gay love to you, try to find it in my music.

First of all, thanks for the gay love :lol:

But, it wasnt my intention at all to pass judgement whether chill-out is bad or good, I just pointed out there were many more tracks without a 4/4 to the floor dancebeat then on your last album even in the samples. Its your album and your creativity, so do as you please, the samples sound awesome as always with your music, you definitely have your very own unique sound going that I appreciate very much. I looking forward a lot to the release in August!

First of all, thanks for the gay love :lol:

But, it wasnt my intention at all to pass judgement whether chill-out is bad or good, I just pointed out there were many more tracks without a 4/4 to the floor dancebeat then on your last album even in the samples. Its your album and your creativity, so do as you please, the samples sound awesome as always with your music, you definitely have your very own unique sound going that I appreciate very much. I looking forward a lot to the release in August!

take it easy, judge as you want :) it wasnt my intention to block anybody's statements :)

• 2 weeks later...

Some official info...

Kino Oko - Alphabetically Divided Highway

Label: Tribal Vision Records

Cat. No.: TVRCD020

Release Date: August 18th 2008

Format: CD

Mastering: Jacek Gawlowski @ JG Master Lab

Worldwide Distribution: Psyshop.net

For those electronic music fans that are already tired of hearing the same sounds all around and looking for something fresh, creative and unique, Polish producer Grzegorz Magnuszewski aka Kino Oko brings his second solo album. Member of internationally well-known projects Bigwigs and Tromesa presents the result of three years intensive work – eleven tracks crossing the genre borders, a truly colorful journey through the various soundscapes. Timeless piece of music that might be hard to label yet very easy to fall in love with.

The CD box contains a folded poster booklet made by Agnieszka Stypa, famous Polish paintor and senior Art Director from Warszaw. Besides the breath-taking paintings precisly drawn with pen and ink, the booklet also contains various texts with Grzegorz´s thoughts concerning music as well as everyday life´s dilemas.

Tracklist:

1. Any Kind of Structure

2. Made In Satisfaction

3. Body And Mind

4. Mother Mature

5. Symphatetic Magic Death

6. Story Of Forgotten Notes

7. Stand By Me

8. Pure Irony

9. Remedy Express

10. Messiah Formula

11. Trough The Round Window

The album shows my loneliness and isolation on the electronic music scene: not fitting to current trends, not fitting to anything that was in the past or will be in the future. I am like the elephant man whose uniqueness is admired by all but at the same time raises unease at closer contact. The viewers look and applaud but they don’t want to become friends, they are afraid of an equally strange soul and character. They prefer to see the surface but don’t want to delve into the matter fearing mental exertion which can result in fatigue.

Everything I do has meaning to me, it’s not a composition, a set, and it’s a specific meaning. Music is not a bouquet of flowers. A bouquet says nothing, does not cause a spectrum of impressions. It’s just a pale aftertaste of beauty without a clear backdrop of ugliness where I could be seen and noticed. It’s beautiful but neutral, in its naivety it wanders towards an etheric, boring and dull disillusionment. This direction is foreign to me, I see it through a Cloud, it disappears slowly in its emotionally skinny poverty, leasing a faint scent of flowers.

(Grzegorz Magnuszewski, June 2008)

Check cover and samples @ http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/tvr/tvr1cd020.html