Sweet Dreams psycho remix

toza

who am i to disagree?

:lol:

:huh:

Wordplay, you dig it?! :lol:

Anyways, about the track, I must say its one of the best made "Psy" versions I have heard of this track, but far from as good as the version I heard live in London made by a guy that was working in the Twisted Studios. Unfortunately I have forgot his Artist name, but I think his real name was Lawrence or something. It was more Hallucinogen style but also like Prometheus in a way, though, very progressive, hard to explain.

Great production in your track though, I would be interrested in what you used in order to filter out the vocals from the background music :)

I have made a remix of this track as well, but it is far from Psy, but my vocals did not come through as good as this one! :)

All in all, good work!

Thank you for reply Nemo.

I am glad you liked the track so much. It has been put a lot of effort in it, as from my side (psy) and as from my friend who

recorded the guitar live. So we thank you!

As for the voice, i found some acapella on the net, but it was not a full one. It was the same as the original but with slightly

extracted vocal, so i had to do some work on it so it could sound like this. I have used Audicity and its filters to get it better a bit.

Track was made in FL Studio 7, so some effects were added later onto vocals.

Peace :)

I am glad you liked the track so much. It has been put a lot of effort in it, as from my side (psy) and as from my friend who

As for the voice, i found some acapella on the net, but it was not a full one. It was the same as the original but with slightly

extracted vocal, so i had to do some work on it so it could sound like this. I have used Audicity and its filters to get it better a bit.

all of a sudden I like it even more. Great effort indeed! There is no chance of getting a better quality version of this? :)

all of a sudden I like it even more. Great effort indeed! There is no chance of getting a better quality version of this? :)

FL has grown alot since it's old days, it really shows :)

FL has grown alot since it's old days, it really shows :)

I have not even bothered looking at screenshots since version 3. I love my Cubase/Logic/Ableton. Cubase still being my favorite, and I am NOT going to change it as my Main one for anything. I will however have a look at FLs7, looks like it has potential :D

I have not even bothered looking at screenshots since version 3. I love my Cubase/Logic/Ableton. Cubase still being my favorite, and I am NOT going to change it as my Main one for anything. I will however have a look at FLs7, looks like it has potential :D

Actually FL8 is out allready. Too bad you didn't look at screenshots after version 3 tho, cos version 4 was the leapfrog, that's when FL really started getting attention. It still has that pattern-based type of work, and it's probably hard to get used to when you've been using sequencers like Cubase/Logic. I've used FL for years, and then I started using Sonar & Cubase. It was quite hard to get used to the new environment, and it would be so vice-versa. I feel as they all have their advantages/disadvantages, so I use a mix of them all :) My biggest plus of FL is Stability, Ease of control & automation (+ Rewire support). Bad side is Bussing, Mixing, and a slightly lower list of supported VST plugins. But it gets better with every new version.