starting to get annoyed with discog messages

technosomy

don't get me wrong anyone from psynews especially if we have dealt before all cool you can offer away (but can't guarantee anything)

but yesterday i had 12 messages from people i have never heard of offering me 20 or 30 or 50 euros for (sigh) the usual

blue moons

synthetic flesh

blue planet corp

as well as all those obscure releases

and heaps more, even stuff i don't even have, people are asking me if i can get stuff for them,

i know i like to help people when i can but come on........

is starting to grate on me a bit

i understand they are hard to get, but its starting to get out of hand, couple of years ago this never happened

so what has happened?

anyone else get this

funny thing is you put up a high price, allow offers, and everybody offers like half :unsure: isn't the offer option for trading..?? (i assumed...)

that decline button already had it with me :lol:

still, sold and bought some gems for way too high prices so yay for discogs! :drama:

believe me i got loads of these messages, but you can either put collection private or disable the contact button :)

That why I'm removed my collection from discogs.

I got in the past many mails, who people asked me, if I want to sell or trade my stuff.

Removing your collection means it had no use to you on discogs: you could have set that to private and no-one would have known what you own!

don't get me wrong anyone from psynews especially if we have dealt before all cool you can offer away (but can't guarantee anything)

but yesterday i had 12 messages from people i have never heard of offering me 20 or 30 or 50 euros for (sigh) the usual

blue moons

synthetic flesh

blue planet corp

as well as all those obscure releases

and heaps more, even stuff i don't even have, people are asking me if i can get stuff for them,

i know i like to help people when i can but come on........

is starting to grate on me a bit

i understand they are hard to get, but its starting to get out of hand, couple of years ago this never happened

so what has happened?

anyone else get this

for those same reasons I deleted all my collection. :) (private)

Removing your collection means it had no use to you on discogs: you could have set that to private and no-one would have known what you own!

That makes not a difference on Discogs, if I had removed or set my collection on private. :rolleyes:

I add my collection on my own HP and that is enough for me. :)