Track id please!

J. Hardy

Hello, I am new to this board so i would like to say hi and thank you for the wealth of information! :)

I was out one night and heard a track that sounded like a bizarr / wackey / looney circus type song.. really fast .. now if you could picure people being all crazy putting their hands above their head shaking them, sticking their tongues out ... being all goofy is what the song would make you do. It for sure has a circus theme to it.

I know it is not much to go on, but its the mood it set in the place that made it so crazy.

Any ideas? Much appreciated.

Jay

Hello, I am new to this board so i would like to say hi and thank you for the wealth of information! :)

I was out one night and heard a track that sounded like a bizarr / wackey / looney circus type song.. really fast .. now if you could picure people being all crazy putting their hands above their head shaking them, sticking their tongues out ... being all goofy is what the song would make you do. It for sure has a circus theme to it.

I know it is not much to go on, but its the mood it set in the place that made it so crazy.

Any ideas? Much appreciated.

Jay

Any sample? Somthing? What kind it was? Dark Psy? Goa? Full On? Suomi?

Any sample? Somthing? What kind it was? Dark Psy? Goa? Full On? Suomi?

Sorry for being ignorant , but what is Suomi? :) I would think this track sounded more full on.. it was fast, lots of scream(ish) type sounds , kinda of track that would freak a kid out.. def not a dark track .. *shrug*

Sorry no sample .. I will continue hunting :)

Jay

now if you could picure people being all crazy putting their hands above their head shaking them, sticking their tongues out ... being all goofy is what the song would make you do. It for sure has a circus theme to it.

:lol:

try

Koxbox - Electronic Brainwash

:posford:

will check both of those out , thanks for the replies.

Jay

you're definately passioned about it (imo), so be sure to let us know with more detail what you're after, after listening to both (if it's something different you're looking for)

ya never know ;)

ah yes, and btw: where did u pick this track up ?

on a party ? in a mix ? which DJ, etc...

you're definately passioned about it (imo), so be sure to let us know with more detail what you're after, after listening to both (if it's something different you're looking for)

ya never know ;)

ah yes, and btw: where did u pick this track up ?

on a party ? in a mix ? which DJ, etc...

i heard it at a weekly here in vancouver canada (organix) by DJ Chris .. I never did ask him , guess I should have .. maybe next time I attend I will.

:)

Jay