corrupt data

funky

I quite like this. Compositionally, it's all there, that acid line is all over the place, and takes a little while to start working well, but when it does, it really works. The two recommendations I would make to you in the future are purely production based. That snare sound is a little to dry, consider filtering it and adding a light reverb. The hi hat sound is fine, but is placed a little prominently in the mix, try taking it back a little. If that doesn't work out, then try a very light filter to take out some of the higher frequencies. Also, that ride cymbol that you're using on accents doesn't really work. It's a very real and naturalistic sounding tone, and doesn't fit with the obviously electronic drum track.

thnx nowave for the lenghty reply :) was quite nice reading it...well i know about the snare but that was kinda the intention (some mental concept i had at the time), i ussually put a light reverb on snares, but here i limited that as much a possible. as far as hats goes, im still figuring out where is the best place to put sounds in the mix...hmmmmm the cymbol...never really thought about it that way, was to much occupied with selecting nice sounding percussions :rolleyes:

thats why its nice for people to comment on tracks and point out something what might be overlooked or just give a recommendation/idea/hint