Please help me identify a song.

Chillseeker

Ok so I was at this psyparty on a boat in an abandoned harbor in Amsterdam. And there was a few areas one of them a chillout area. And there was a great atmosphere with visuals and people stoners hippies very cool.. and i was very stoned trying not to get a panic attack and they played a song there which really relaxed me. I maybe heard it before but i wasn't sure. And to this day it stayed in me and i really really wish i could find out which one it is.. What was really special about this song is that it was mainly just a slow bass melody looping.. but this bass was very warm and kinda vibrating on a low level.. and it kept looping but it was a long bassline.. continuous,, very very high stoned music., there was only this bass kinda sound and it was really beautiful.. haha :P I hope someone could help me identify it..

Ok so I was at this psyparty on a boat in an abandoned harbor in Amsterdam. And there was a few areas one of them a chillout area. And there was a great atmosphere with visuals and people stoners hippies very cool.. and i was very stoned trying not to get a panic attack and they played a song there which really relaxed me. I maybe heard it before but i wasn't sure. And to this day it stayed in me and i really really wish i could find out which one it is.. What was really special about this song is that it was mainly just slow bass looping.. but this bass was very warm and kinda vibrating on a low level.. and it kept looping but it was a long bassline.. continuous,, very very high stoned music., there was only this bass kinda sound and it was really beautiful.. haha :P I hope someone could help me identify it..

Could be Biosphere's Vibratoire from the album Autour de la Lune. Give me a minute, I'll try to find a sample somewhere.

e: Here you go. Even if it's not the track you heard it's a bloody good album.

e2: For some reason the sample at that page has some clicks in it that aren't there on the record. Here is a better sample.

Could be Biosphere's Vibratoire from the album Autour de la Lune. Give me a minute, I'll try to find a sample somewhere.

e: Here you go. Even if it's not the track you heard it's a bloody good album.

Vibratoire http://www.last.fm/music/Biosphere/_/Vibratoire

Biosphere – Vibratoire – Listen free at Last.fm

is it like this the whole song? the bass of this is very low, but its a kinda similar sound only too soft and too low, the bass i heard was actually a looping melody not this one key only.. and it was higher then this. . i dont think it was biosphere.. bio is extreme ambient music,, what i heard was actually a melody..

that song also had that vibrating power in it.. only it was a more composit bass with a higher layer in it, and it had a melody,, i can still here it in my head, it was something very unique

Vibratoire http://www.last.fm/music/Biosphere/_/Vibratoire

Biosphere – Vibratoire – Listen free at Last.fm

is it like this the whole song?

Yep.

the bass of this is very low, but its a kinda similar sound only too soft and too low, the bass i heard was actually a looping melody not this one key only.. and it was higher then this. . i dont think it was bioshpere.. bio is extreme ambient music,, what i heard was actually a melody..

Then I guess that wasn't it. Can you remember how the melody went? If so maybe you could write it out?

yes I could, but how should I write it ? :lol:

Like this: EEEC... DDDB... EEECFFFECCCA... EEEBFFFEDDDB... EEDC(CCDE)EEDC(CCDE)EEDC... A... E

(in case you're wondering that was part of Beethoven's fifth, albeit in the wrong key).

Like this: EEEC... DDDB... EEECFFFECCCA... EEEBFFFEDDDB... EEDC(CCDE)EEDC(CCDE)EEDC... A... E

ok 5 min i play it on my midid keyboard.. it was a long time ago, and i dont have it so clear in my mind but ill try to do something similar..

The F here is the one below D not the one above..

DDDDDDFFFFDDDDDD FFDDFFCCCCCC.CCCCCC.CCC.DD.DDDDDD

But the Bass was a complex bass sound.. it probably had more layers in it and maybe even some on a different pitch level.. but it was something in that direction.. And the way I played it it sounded still a bit different and in a different emotion then how I heard it, but thats probably due to it being a complex bass sound.. it wwas very warm and vibrating and kept on looping..

EDIT: BTW a couple of D's after each other means one D being held for relatively that long.. :) and a dot means a short space there

and i was very stoned trying not to get a panic attack and they played a song there which really relaxed me

this part caught my attention...

I'm always interested in music for such situations.

Unfortunately I don't think I can help you as I can't really get how you mean the melody ... what's this C,D and F and what are the dots and spaces and how is the time pattern to be interpreted? Was the song just the bassline and nothing else or were there effects?

Plus when I have smoked a lot of weed (so that I get close to panic), noises distort so that I never can say that what I hear is really the noise that is there, you know ... could well be that you heard something else :P

But actually I don't have a clue myself :D

I'd direct you to early Carbon Based Lifeforms stuff, that's what I'd listen to if I was close to panick on weed ... and most of their stuff has these calm basslines and a warm sound ^_^

That aforementioned Biosphere song would probably scare me away completely though :ph34r:

this part caught my attention...

I'm always interested in music for such situations.

Unfortunately I don't think I can help you as I can't really get how you mean the melody ... what's this C,D and F and what are the dots and spaces and how is the time pattern to be interpreted? Was the song just the bassline and nothing else or were there effects?

Plus when I have smoked a lot of weed (so that I get close to panic), noises distort so that I never can say that what I hear is really the noise that is there, you know ... could well be that you heard something else :P

But actually I don't have a clue myself :D

I'd direct you to early Carbon Based Lifeforms stuff, that's what I'd listen to if I was close to panick on weed ... and most of their stuff has these calm basslines and a warm sound ^_^

That aforementioned Biosphere song would probably scare me away completely though :ph34r:

<3 CBL the path ^_^

man i rly hope i find out soon what this song was.. it was so nice. constantly looping short bass melody, the bass was a special bass with a higher pitch layer in it.. and a lower one and together it formed somekind of vibrating sensation.. low warm vibrating vibes... goddd so relaxed :D