1 goa trance from the early 90's (putfile)

~Adara

I've heard this track before. I can't pinpoint exactly but this sounds very alike to old music produced by Goa Gil, that could be a Ceiba, Nommos or Kode IV. those releases are scattered all over though, and that's his style imho.

Please help id this trance tune from the early 90's :

putfile

Kode IV - Faust sounds a bit like it idd,

but that "Ohm Shivaya" sample still remains a mistery for me

checked some albums/EP's that made me think of it, but still not a hit (definate ID) till now

Please help id this trance tune from the early 90's :

putfile

Space Tribe - You can be shiva (Not my favorite track by Spacetribe, but pretty cool!)

edit: I should maybe read the whole thread before answering, sowwy! :(

okay

then my search was okay (found 2 compilations from '98 as well)

so.. a tape from the early nineties with a track from '98 :blink:

Very possible that the track was made in 199X and available on DAT for many years before it was released. I do not remember if I had this track on DAT to be honest, I know I had around 10 tracks on DAT by Space Tribe... Ill have to check when I get my hands on the old tapes :D

OR the tape is not from the Early nineties, but Late nineties :D

Oh, and some further Discogs digging lead me to: http://www.discogs.com/release/475072 I did not know that Olli Wisdom was once part of a Punk band :lol: thats pretty darn cool, gotta get my hands on that LP :D

Very possible that the track was made in 199X and available on DAT for many years before it was released. I do not remember if I had this track on DAT to be honest, I know I had around 10 tracks on DAT by Space Tribe... Ill have to check when I get my hands on the old tapes :D

OR the tape is not from the Early nineties, but Late nineties :D

i personally found that adara could have given us more clues as she/he already had thoughts about it being a space tribe track

but it definately sounds quite old to me, to be honest