Phazur - Deep Pipeline

Jeller

Hello Jeller!!!

I like all your songs, it's very power full slow or fast, but i like fast

I'm start to producer and i have a demo on this page any comment or feedback is welcome

Keep going Phazur

all best from México :lol:

Very nice, I'm loving those glitchy tones running over the track, very similar to Twisted System in some ways. Hmm, those bassline transitions don't sound natural, they sound like you really can't make up your mind what you want the overall tone of the track should be. In the case of a track like this, You should aim to keep a consistent bass note, as that's the melodic content that the rest of the track revolves around. With the rest of the track being atonal glitch noises, you should really try to either keep as pulsing same note, or at least make the transitions sound more natural. Though I've got to be honest, there isn't a bad section on this track. Your problem is those transition, every time they come along it feels like you're yanking the carpet out from under from the groove. Ohh, that section with the glitches being incorporated into the drumline doesn't work at all.

My recommendation would be to drop that section entirely, and keep your bassline on the same note at all times. Do those, and you'll have a stonking psy track.

agree, and at 5:18 i dislike the glitch use, ruins the flow...other than that a nice track, mental yet stompy

maybe it is true that it doesn't really fit 100% in this track, but I still like the glitch on itself so I won't remove it

thx for the feedback

• 2 weeks later...

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow This Is A Great Track, Awesome Work Dude!

Love The Beats And Bass All Lined Up Nicely, Still Figuring How To Do That One Out Myself.

Noise FX, So Psychedelic!!!

I Bet If I Played This Or Any Other Dark Psytrance Track On ACar Audio System With This: http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwo.../jackHammer.cfm

It Would Prbably Tear The Place Down :lol:

Very Cool Track !

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow This Is A Great Track, Awesome Work Dude!

Love The Beats And Bass All Lined Up Nicely, Still Figuring How To Do That One Out Myself.

Noise FX, So Psychedelic!!!

I Bet If I Played This Or Any Other Dark Psytrance Track On ACar Audio System With This: http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwo.../jackHammer.cfm

It Would Prbably Tear The Place Down :lol:

Very Cool Track !

thx bioshift :)