2kija - tha art of waiting

2kijad

"The Art Of Waiting - Does it have something to do with "Talpa's - The art of being non?"

nop

my skills are not good, i'm kinda...begginer, but i'd like to hear your opinions. I'll be thankfull. that would help me improve

Well it starts of very sudden, it needs an intro, otherwise you might need to let it be less predictable and more versatile, you might wonna look for a flow - use the melody at 1.37 as a "pay off" to what it seems to be needin a intro - play along with it.

I guess you wonna hit the old skool goa sounds and to do that it needs more melody (or cowbell) it sounds a bit acidy too, try to work with it, as mentioned above you need some kind of flow. but you have some great material to work with. Be sure what kind of track you want to produce and concentrate on the into - as most tracks are evaluated like that, and this doesn't sound like fullon to me, so you might wonna easy down on the sudden start.

note: around 4 mins it really sounds cool, work with it!!

THis is just a spectators view, i don't have any kind of experience myself about making tracks, but I like to listen to it.