Astroschnautzer

Time_Trap

Kindzadza>The rest NarkPsy

narkpsy... i like that, very fitting... i got a bit tired of the whole thing. Last time i time i smoked anything and tried to listen to v/a - Humants I got tachycardia and felt physically ill afterwards... it could have been something i ate... :unsure:

i'm getting old... I admit it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Yeah, not very genious, commercial wise, to have a artist name like that... I NEVER listened to texas faggott, because of the name... Can't take it serious when they don't take it serious them selfs..

If you really think Texas Faggott would have sold more albums and become more popular if they had used a standard name like Cosmix or Android or Tranceport or Technox or Psychix or Sunrize or Tranc'n'Dance...

You are very stupid.

If you really think Texas Faggott would have sold more albums and become more popular if they had used a standard name like Cosmix or Android or Tranceport or Technox or Psychix or Sunrize or Tranc'n'Dance...

You are very stupid.

Actually, I bought the first 12" just becuase of the name :lol: And it was really good at the time :D

You are very stupid.

I don't know... Don't understand why it's so important to you what i think... I just looked at the album when i saw it, and skipped to the next because of the name, i didn't bother to listen to it caus i didn't knew them and thought the name sucked... If i have 10 albums i want to listen to and i come across another album by an artist called something shitty, i just skip caus i don't have time for them all... You understand what i mean!!??

narkpsy... i like that, very fitting... i got a bit tired of the whole thing. Last time i time i smoked anything and tried to listen to v/a - Humants I got tachycardia and felt physically ill afterwards... it could have been something i ate... :unsure:

i'm getting old... I admit it.

youre not old baba, your just acting like little princess :P

youre not old baba, your just acting like little princess :P

when not in the right mood , dark psy can even make you vomit. cleanse your system :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

thats ridiculous fuck the name, what do you think of the artist, the music, and actually, i like the name, its funny, its original, at least its not spacedog, you listen to the artist because of the name???? well i dont remember liking more an artist because of his name.so thats said, oh yeah, you like x-dream? or even the god hallucinogen?.fuck the name, listen to the guy.so, i love astrochnautzer, for a debut album, it makes me impatient for the secound album, awsome oldgoa genre with a touch ofinnovative ideas, dam every song are distinct, nice melodies.