Astroschnautzer

Time_Trap

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Of course not all cases are the same. For example, Tutankhamon 9000 album's track titles are meant to be witty and understood by general masses.

Some artists are clearly just what some of you figured out here - trying to be funny and failing.

But the best - like TF - is just what you wrote above yss... häröily for the sake of it, black humour :)

It must be finnish black... I'm more for the monty python kind of black... But i get Texas faggot is pretty fun in a non funny way i guess :)

Haha, Oopie, your signatur made me laugh :D

Yeah, not very genious, commercial wise, to have a artist name like that... I NEVER listened to texas faggott, because of the name... Can't take it serious when they don't take it serious them selfs..

Wow.

For me it works the other way around. Can't take people/artists that take 'emselves too seriously.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but for me Astroschnautzer is a fucking brilliant artistname. Wish I had it. Also, to release your record on Spaceboogie, as Astroschnautzer, is too funny for words, I think. Very nice sense of humor. :)

Wow.

For me it works the other way around. Can't take people/artists that take 'emselves too seriously.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but for me Astroschnautzer is a fucking brilliant artistname. Wish I had it. Also, to release your record on Spaceboogie, as Astroschnautzer, is too funny for words, I think. Very nice sense of humor. :)

Not that it shouldn't be fun to listen to, but names like that just scares me away.... Of course i don't judge the music by the artist names either, but in cases like this i just can't help myself... But thats my problem i guess :)

not by choosing an 'appealing' name though. It's also about WHO you want to advertise yourself too ... ;)

EXACTLY!!! Is is smart to make it finnish black humor, if you want the rest of the world to listen to it? People are different, some won't understand the funny thing about it and think: What crap name is that, then the music must be crap to... You know, i don't have problems with names in general, don't give a shit if it's called Furious(A bit to "serious" but it suits the music well) or Kinzadza (wich i don't know what the hell means) Or whatever... I just don't see a reason to scare people of with a shitname.... But hey, different people, different oppinions, no need to disguss this :)

You mean they pick a name that sounds like it is supposed to be fun, but really isn't.. And the funny thing about it is that it isn't funny at ALL!? And then laugh at the people who thinks that the artist think it's funny? Ehmm,.,,,,, A little to far out for me broh....

+1

Fail.

I see nothing cool, funny, goa-ish, experimental or what not killargh in making names for the sake of making them and be "funneh" when it looks quite emo-dumb like to some. Not talking about Astroschnautzer tho. There can be something to it, but not always there is, i assume.

kindzadza is good movie and bad project :P

btw the director and writer are georgians

george danelia and revaz gabriadze

p.s about astroschnautzer. good project! i love theyr music

Kindzadza is a bad project???? :unsure: I LOOOVE kindzadza, one of the best albums last year

Astroschnautzer is great! (and so is KinDzaDza but it's more for the dancefloor), I really like his debut. Looking forward to what he'll come with next.

I just moved a few weeks ago and I couldn't bring any cds with me :( so havn't been able to listen to it for a while. 3 weeks now listening to Kuba and Younger Brother, also great but some variation would be nice :lol:

ops a bit off topic..

edit: haha yeah.. texas faggott.. had some friends over a month ago or so all really drunk, someone saw the cd and they were like "what the fuck?" :lol: (they don't listen to psy that much). :)

I have never listened to Kindazaza because the name is so stupid

Its really bad music imo. I know, its all about taste, but my taste buds just cant get into this kind of music hehehe. Stupid, fast, Dark, noisy. I do see that they have put a lot of heart into it though, as it is very well produced.

Its really bad music imo. I know, its all about taste, but my taste buds just cant get into this kind of music hehehe. Stupid, fast, Dark, noisy. I do see that they have put a lot of heart into it though, as it is very well produced.

Don't know why but I actually prefer this style when dancing (more waves from outer than inner space, inner has way too many breaks!), but at home I don't listen to it that much. At home I enjoy aloot of prog (psy, not house) and minimal but when I go out I just love dancing to some powerfull night music, like Ocelot, Electrypnose and such :D

I agree .. emo teen angst music you play loud to shock your mom

kindzadza is good movie and bad project :P

Its really bad music imo. I know, its all about taste, but my taste buds just cant get into this kind of music hehehe. Stupid, fast, Dark, noisy.

You are all wrong.

EXACTLY!!! Is is smart to make it finnish black humor, if you want the rest of the world to listen to it? People are different, some won't understand the funny thing about it and think: What crap name is that, then the music must be crap to... You know, i don't have problems with names in general, don't give a shit if it's called Furious(A bit to "serious" but it suits the music well) or Kinzadza (wich i don't know what the hell means) Or whatever... I just don't see a reason to scare people of with a shitname.... But hey, different people, different oppinions, no need to disguss this :)

if someone doesn't check some music because he doesn't like the artist name he is narrow-minded &/or stupid IMO.

and yes Kindzadza has create some very powerful nice intense dark psychedelic music :) Of course sometime i also find it too much but no way is it bad. Very detailed.

Why music must be slow, morning or not noisy? :unsure:

KinDzaDza=emo teen.

LOL of the year

Why music must be slow, morning or not noisy? :unsure:

KinDzaDza=emo teen.

LOL of the year

No, but this is music that is FAST DARK AND NOISY in a negative way for me. I am sure there are some Darkpsy that I will enjoy, but Kindzadza is not one of them, its just CREP (as the israelians would say it) :D

well i like some dark from russia for example: cpc great project. i would call it...symphonic darkpsy but i don't like kindzdza

what they make is not good to me. but i respect others thoughts and taste and advice all of u to do the same