Astroschnautzer

Time_Trap

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ocelot pointed me his way when he was in finland a couple of years ago. At that point he was mostly pushing out of tracks with the name tuthankamon 5000 (or something like that, i always get the name wrong). Most of those tracks got packed into his debut. I never got around listening to astro on his own, but the collab he did with ocelot and vishnudata is amazing... don't recall the track name.

ocelot pointed me his way when he was in finland a couple of years ago. At that point he was mostly pushing out of tracks with the name tuthankamon 5000 (or something like that, i always get the name wrong). Most of those tracks got packed into his debut. I never got around listening to astro on his own, but the collab he did with ocelot and vishnudata is amazing... don't recall the track name.

tutankamon and astroschnautzer are the same people?

really good music IMO. if both are same then its a talented dude behind both projects. :)

tutankamon and astroschnautzer are the same people?

What? :huh:

Didn't know that...

I have only heard samples and full track by him in acompilation and it sounds AWESOME! :posford:

I wanted to buy this album one year now, but I can't find it in nowhere in Greece :(

And the name SUCKS! Astroschnauzer, he means a spacedog or what?

What about Texas Faggott? What, a homosexual from Texas! I'm sure there is no such thing! Complete nonsense, I'd say!

What about Texas Faggott? What, a homosexual from Texas! I'm sure there is no such thing! Complete nonsense, I'd say!

:lol:

Yeah, not very genious, commercial wise, to have a artist name like that... I NEVER listened to texas faggott, because of the name... Can't take it serious when they don't take it serious them selfs..

I guess you just need to have a funnish mindset to ged'ose names.

It's not about being funny, id'about "häröily". Häröily - loosely - would mean about laughing at the people who consider the artists actually trying to be funny and failing. When it wasn't the case to begin with...

I guess you just need to have a funnish mindset to ged'ose names.

It's not about being funny, id'about "häröily". Häröily - loosely - would mean about laughing at the people who consider the artists actually trying to be funny and failing. When it wasn't the case to begin with...

You mean they pick a name that sounds like it is supposed to be fun, but really isn't.. And the funny thing about it is that it isn't funny at ALL!? And then laugh at the people who thinks that the artist think it's funny? Ehmm,.,,,,, A little to far out for me broh....

Btw I'm quarter finnish, and my finnish family IS NOT THAT WIERD!!!!

:lol:

Yeah, not very genious, commercial wise, to have a artist name like that... I NEVER listened to texas faggott, because of the name... Can't take it serious when they don't take it serious them selfs..

psytrance and commercial-wise. ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You mean they pick a name that sounds like it is supposed to be fun, but really isn't.. And the funny thing about it is that it isn't funny at ALL!? And then laugh at the people who thinks that the artist think it's funny? Ehmm,.,,,,, A little to far out for me broh....

Btw I'm quarter finnish, and my finnish family IS NOT THAT WIERD!!!!

:D

Of course not all cases are the same. For example, Tutankhamon 9000 album's track titles are meant to be witty and understood by general masses.

Some artists are clearly just what some of you figured out here - trying to be funny and failing.

But the best - like TF - is just what you wrote above yss... häröily for the sake of it, black humour :)