I miss pie trance with..

NEMO.BOFH

... you know when you have this buildup, it builds an acid line, that just is wanting to scream out, it tickles you, it makes you want it more, it just cries, but never ejaculates, it comes into a slow break, it makes you move slower, you long for it, you think about your grandmother not to... well, and then after break, she screams in your face with a power that is just too damn hard to explain with words. Anyone know tracks like this nowadays? :D

I dunno about pie trance (or i just cant remember right now), but there were some oldskool trance tracks that had that kind of buildup. I'm sure I could think of some piechedellics too, but I'll need to relisten to my library hehe. Dunno about nowadays tho, hard to find tracks with such quality :)

... you know when you have this buildup, it builds an acid line, that just is wanting to scream out, it tickles you, it makes you want it more, it just cries, but never ejaculates, it comes into a slow break, it makes you move slower, you long for it, you think about your grandmother not to... well, and then after break, she screams in your face with a power that is just too damn hard to explain with words. Anyone know tracks like this nowadays? :D

was thinking about this very thing the other day.. and no, i dont really know/have heard of anything recent fitting this description :(

older tracks were a bit more of an event werent they?

not in fullon to be honest, as far as I know,

filteria latest track on the suntrip compilation "Birds Lingva Franca", is the best I can say from the head and is new,

the oldies you already know I guess ;)

X-Dream - Our Own Happiness (303 Edit)

I know that feeling exactly, it's just so unexplainable, that 303..... puuuuure :wub::wub:

This is exactly what you're looking for!! your description applies to this track 100% You probably already have it but if you dont, get it!! (it's on the best 1991-2001 cd1)

Listen to it on headphones :D

X-Dream - Our Own Happiness (303 Edit)

I know that feeling exactly, it's just so unexplainable, that 303..... puuuuure :wub::wub:

This is exactly what you're looking for!! your description applies to this track 100% You probably already have it but if you dont, get it!! (it's on the best 1991-2001 cd1)

Listen to it on headphones :D

No, not really, but almost there. I mean that screaming 303... :) And yes, I have that CD :)