Blue planet Corp

HappyHorse

yeah, that's what they call overhyped vinyl hehe ;)

not worth the money, but still some fine releases to be found on the label

overhyped if you are 16 years old and dont appreciate the past for what it is :D

What is it worth actually??? looking for it...what would be the normal price for this CD?

We are talking about the album "Blue Planet" on CD!!!

thx

Trying market price history on discogs this is what I get:

Market Price History

Blue Planet Corporation - Blue Planet (Flying Rhino Records) CD, Album

Sell this item View releases for sale

Sales over the past 12 months

Highest Selling Price: $181.73

Lowest Selling Price: $132.66

Average Selling Price: $157.19

Median Selling Price: $157.19

Order Date Condition Sleeve Condition Price Price in your currency

2008-03-03 Very Good Plus (VG+) Very Good Plus (VG+) £92.00 $181.73

comments: Only a few light scuffs I would grade this as EX

2007-09-26 Near Mint (NM or M-) Near Mint (NM or M-) €85.00 $132.66

overhyped as in, they're not worth 80 - 150 €

and no, i'm not 16 years old ;)

ok 17 then. overhyped for me is something that is completely useless at a very high price. This is quality trance at a very high price, over PRICED maybe... ;)

ok 17 then. overhyped for me is something that is completely useless at a very high price. This is quality trance at a very high price, over PRICED maybe... ;)

overpriced, yes idd

but overhyped because it gets sold even when seriously overpriced

and 25 btw ;)

overpriced, yes idd

but overhyped because it gets sold even when seriously overpriced

and 25 btw ;)

i really dont care about your age mate :lol: I am just being an annoying bastard, you should know this by now :D

Anyway the point is that it is very frustating not to be able to buy the music you like. For once there are people who want to support artists but they can't. Great f*cking situation...

OK on the other hand it teaches us the value of money and what would be our limits to do with that money :D

Anyway the point is that it is very frustating not to be able to buy the music you like. For once there are people who want to support artists but they can't. Great f*cking situation...

OK on the other hand it teaches us the value of money and what would be our limits to do with that money :D

You do not support the artist when buying from some private owner, you support him (Or did you mean it like that as well?!) :) Furthermore, albums like this, should be spread via WAV from friend to friend, shared all over the place so these greedy people can not make money of it. If you are a true collector, you keep your copy, if you have 2 copies, sell it to another true collector that loves it as much as you do, but for a FAIR PRICE!

I sold a copy of Acid Air Raid (Red Vinyl) to a mate that also really loves acid for 8 euros. As much as I paid for it! :)

You do not support the artist when buying from some private owner, you support him (Or did you mean it like that as well?!) :) Furthermore, albums like this, should be spread via WAV from friend to friend, shared all over the place so these greedy people can not make money of it. If you are a true collector, you keep your copy, if you have 2 copies, sell it to another true collector that loves it as much as you do, but for a FAIR PRICE!

I sold a copy of Acid Air Raid (Red Vinyl) to a mate that also really loves acid for 8 euros. As much as I paid for it! :)

Yes I meant available to buy from the artist or a label where the artist is affiliated to.

Of course I also buy from private people as well because for this genre (and I wonder if there are other genres where this phenomenon is so strong) you have to if you want to have original copies...

hmmm, there were 2 for sale, the other one was about 150 euro's!!!

than i know enough i guess!!!

seems that the first of etnica was sold too, this day, for about 145 euro!!!

The other one was the near mint at 250 euro 3 days ago or did it drop in the last few days?

I'll skip the whole BPC discussion, but Acid Air Raid is still faaaaaaaaaaar, far away from being an eye piercing collector's rarity. In fact, it can still be found in tinier vinyl shops across Europe.

Anyways, as good as those old BPC vinyls might be, the prices they fetch are laughable, to say the least.

But, just like Nemo says, this is a situation where an individual who has them makes quality rips and spreads them around.

I mean, the love for music cannot be measured with money. I don't see how can anybody be considered an "unworthy" fan or not a true to the heart fan if he/she is unwilling to unload up to 70 euro for a 3 track 12" release? Or am I missing something?

I have rips of those tracks, not originals. So what? Kill me if you can :P

I'll skip the whole BPC discussion, but Acid Air Raid is still faaaaaaaaaaar, far away from being an eye piercing collector's rarity. In fact, it can still be found in tinier vinyl shops across Europe.

Anyways, as good as those old BPC vinyls might be, the prices they fetch are laughable, to say the least.

But, just like Nemo says, this is a situation where an individual who has them makes quality rips and spreads them around.

I mean, the love for music cannot be measured with money. I don't see how can anybody be considered an "unworthy" fan or not a true to the heart fan if he/she is unwilling to unload up to 70 euro for a 3 track 12" release? Or am I missing something?

I have rips of those tracks, not originals. So what? Kill me if you can :P

So, next time you see a Acid Air Raid, white label on one side, printed on the other, red vinyl, could you please take a photo and send it to me? :P:lol:

So, next time you see a Acid Air Raid, white label on one side, printed on the other, red vinyl, could you please take a photo and send it to me? :P:lol:

No problem, I just saw one when I was in Paris for the 20 years of the Rex Club, during the week between 25th of May and June 1st.

Though I don't pictures of vinyls, sorry, this is a geek free zone where I live. We get our rocks off in a slightly different manner here ;):P

Price is around 200€ these days it seems... for less it is always sold immediately...

Best chances for getting this cd is via trading...

well, than i made a 70 euro proffit ;)

any how, I never trade, because i have no spare cd's or rare cd's i do not like! ; so buying was the only option

just heard someone is willing to sell the first transwave cd for 300 euro and more, any bidders??? = lol x 982

OMG!! I was shopping earlier today and came across this cd in a store "Tp-musik" here in copenhagen strøget.

didn't know if it was that rare, i'll problably go back tommorow to buy it, it was quite cheap actually, but i can't remember if it were that cd exactly!

OMG!! I was shopping earlier today and came across this cd in a store "Tp-musik" here in copenhagen strøget.

didn't know if it was that rare, i'll problably go back tommorow to buy it, it was quite cheap actually, but i can't remember if it were that cd exactly!

If he's got two and it's indeed BPC, buy me one :D

I'm already on the plain to there!!!

you will be to late man!!!! haha

good luck, i hope it's that CD