Violet Vision

psytones

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yoy/yoy1cd089.html

:clapping:

I used to have bothe theor previous albums, signs of and the other starnge one. Lost them both :( I really want a new copy of their debut album. :(

But oh my goood.. A new VV album on the way!!!

E. Seems I can buy all three albums on www.bne.co.il - I'll do it!

VV :D

e. pff.. they dont have the debut album in stock. fuckers :(

I really liked their debut album, bloody amazing. Never got into their second one.

I hope for something good, I fear something cheesy! :ph34r:

its funny, in the promotion text they only mention their previous work :unsure: I think thats kind of a bad sign, if they want to sell the new album on old releases success and not the content of the new one... :huh:

Yes. The first album was great.

The second, well, it tried to do too many things ranging from techno/trip/psy to rock/pop, downtempo, and various other genre(s) with and without lyrics and singing. I enjoyed the opening track but after that it was all downhill for me with few songs I liked.

I hope this is more like the first. Part of me is excited. The other part is skeptical. Thanks for bringing this news. I hope it's a great album. :)

• 1 month later...

It Has been two year havent take a listen at First Sign of Communication, and i just did now

well, 4 1/2 good tracks, yet a little irrigating at some point .

the flow is good. It's a motivating flow but only on 4-5 song, the rest is forgettable even bad

It Has been two year havent take a listen at First Sign of Communication, and i just did now

well, 4 1/2 good tracks, yet a little irrigating at some point .

the flow is good. It's a motivating flow but only on 4-5 song, the rest is forgettable even bad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, the new album "Heaven Underground" is in stock http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yoy/yoy1cd089.html

I still havent bought it though..

wonder wat dis iz: http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yoy/yoy1cd092.html

the track it self seems like a piece of turd in my ears.

Still imo the debut album had swinging class, now the VV music sounds like .?:

Yeah I liked the debut quite a lot. I seldom listen to it anymore however. Actually I think I'l listen to it again. It's been a while. :posford:

Far as the sequel went, they changed the style and attempted singing in this mixed style including Psy, Rock, Breaks, Pop, Experimental, electro, and various other forms or organic and electronic music. I still haven't bought it. The price on psyshop isn't bad but for an album that seems OKAY with few exception tracks... hmmm. No thanks!

On saikosounds it's more reasonable at least. And now I can at least listen to more of the songs to see if I'm willing to buy the album.

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=7393

I can already tell based on the lengthy samples that there's tracks I like or at least parts of (1, 3, 4, 11).

Chelsea sounds catchy. I like the sound, voice, and rhythm. Lyrics could be more positive and aware though. The girl saying 'I'm a loser" doesn't make me feel good while the song's putting me into a positive state otherwise. I wish more artists would be more conscious of their words and the fact that many people actually listen to the lyrics. If I wanted negative catchy lyrics I'd listen to ICP, Jamie Madrox/Twisted, or Blaze Ya Dead Homie :P

And tracks I don't. I think they should pick their best genre and capitalize on it.

THe problem with calling this based on arguably their best track is that it directs fans and those who enjoyed that song to an album without any other songs like the self titled Heaven's Underground on it. I'd be disappointed if I ordered this album looking to get more super songs like that, only to find out that they used that title just to attract potential buyers.

I have Heaven's Underground via a compilation I bought around 2006. It's a great track. Truthfully, I think they should return to the PSY genre and cut a super downtempo album. It suits them much better than making albums full of hit-and-miss tracks. I like that they innovate but if no one knows who they are (but us and there friends and families basically), I mean let's be realistic. If they're making a decent living or beyond off this, that's good. But when I hear these samples I hear what sounds like a compilation of tracks like IM's 2006 album more or less.

• 3 months later...