Astral Sphinx-Seth's Betrayal(Remix) updated with Soundcloud

HolyLight

www.soundcloud.com/astralsphinx

I created a soundcloud account, so follow me if want to hear new goa I'm working on.

Love the website!! Music is extremely hot!!

:posford: :clapping:

Thanks man :) Glad you like my site!

Cheers

Whats up with the MP3 section? "Free tracks removed" ;)

Are they coming back?

Okey im uploading two tracks for download now, i havent updated my mp3 section on my site in a while so i guess its better to have some tracks there for download :) keep an eye open i will add more tracks.

Let me know if it works good im uploading zip files maybe rar is more prefered?

Cheers

Cool, My Name Is Seth too :lol::P Funny How That Works.

Awesome Track!

Hehe cool :D its a very very old name, my track is about the old egyptic god seth who betrayed his brother osiris by killing him :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_%28mythology%29

BIG FUCK! Diaks, FUCK! Set's Betrayal remix on 2:38...that thing is a pure floorsmasher!

Will play it to death for sure in my next DJ sets. Don't you dare to return towards the dark side of the Goaforce again bro,

we need you here to destroy dancefloors with sunlight power.

Edit: this is by far your best track since Ancient Signals =) (and that one had poor soundquality)

Just listening to Seth's Betrayal and it is very good! Goa trance is my favorite (even though I have only been reviewing psy releases lately) and have always enjoyed your tracks and your site. Keep up the great work, I look forward to hearing more from you.

P.S. I just listened to the remix and after I picked my jaw of the floor...I had to play it again. Top notch buddy!

Mdk

BIG FUCK! Diaks, FUCK! Set's Betrayal remix on 2:38...that thing is a pure floorsmasher!

Will play it to death for sure in my next DJ sets. Don't you dare to return towards the dark side of the Goaforce again bro,

we need you here to destroy dancefloors with sunlight power.

Edit: this is by far your best track since Ancient Signals =) (and that one had poor soundquality)

Hey Elias thanks a lot it really means a lot to me because the little feedback i get on my creations makes it all worth it, i might not be on releases and stuff but this for me makes up for to that! And i really appreciate the fact that you want to play my music on partys. Im gonna give that remix of your track one more try i let you know how it goes :)

And im gonna try my best to not go back into producing darker goa trance, i think i need to travel to some sunny country when its winter here in order for that to not happen :lol: Since i think atleast for me the darker type of music i made was a reflection of my state of mind at the time, now its summer and i have another type of inspiration.

Cheers mate

Just listening to Seth's Betrayal and it is very good! Goa trance is my favorite (even though I have only been reviewing psy releases lately) and have always enjoyed your tracks and your site. Keep up the great work, I look forward to hearing more from you.

P.S. I just listened to the remix and after I picked my jaw of the floor...I had to play it again. Top notch buddy!

Mdk

Trance2MoveU Thanks a lot for listening and for appreciating my music and design! Im looking forward to read some goa trance reviews from you as well, give it a try :) I hope i didnt upset your dentist ;):lol:

Respect!

Okey im uploading two tracks for download now, i havent updated my mp3 section on my site in a while so i guess its better to have some tracks there for download :) keep an eye open i will add more tracks.

Let me know if it works good im uploading zip files maybe rar is more prefered?

Thank you! :D

And I would say you should continue using zip files because it's a standardised format ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I see that Unidentified Flying Oscillator is available for preview again! And it's the full track ye? Great man, it's you're best track! IMO, any more dark Goa comin up? ;)

Hi thanks for listening, im currently building my studio.. gonna buy a 32 channel 8 bus mackie mixing desk and new soundcard + new monitors in august, so until then i will not make any new tracks.. i feel way to limited with my current setup.. but when the studio is online i will for sure spit out dark goa tracks, light goa tracks.. whatever i feel for at the moment ;)