Aeros - Fractal Gliding (2 hours)

Aerosis

Here we go again, this mix is a beast. Loads of rare and unreleased newschool tracks as well as a good helping of classical acidic goa.

Download here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C9MM0RTFO

Tracklist:

01 - Afgin - Eternal

02 - Ethereal - Moondawn

03 - Message to Earth - Let Goa Set You Free

04 - Ra - Ultima Energica

05 - Asia 2001 - Majestic 12

06 - Filteria - The Snuggling Snail

07 - ArmagedDance - Ufology

08 - Pan Psychic - In Suspend

09 - Khetzal - Indian Attic

10 - Mystica - Ashes to ashes

11 - Moonweed- Telepath

12 - Filteria - Speech Module (feat. Red Gravity)

13 - Flying Scorpions - ADHD Adults

14 - Subra - Olmec

15 - Shakta - Ten Times Around the Sun

16 - Aerosis - Suamsami

17 - Talpa - Kalashari

18 - Nuxx - Magus

19 - Artha - Controlled

20 - Ra - Road to Shiraz

Over 2 hours long, spanning 136-152BPM

Comments? Requests? --> Aerosis@gmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/aerosis

Downloading hehe that nautilus track seems interesting, i have a nautilus shell :D (perhaps the track dont refer to a nautilus squid but to the nautilus sub marine in the book by Jules Verne? =)

wtf and the pandemonium! track isnt in the track list any longer as well ;) conspiracy!! well i guess he didnt like that you used his unrelased track or something.. :rolleyes:

Yup, Harald wanted that one to stay unreleased until it would be included in upcoming Phototrop CD's.

Hehe good i was quick on downloading then ;)

Yeah thats it basically, sorry guys - Filipe was totally cool with it actually, but I realized I should ask Harald since he'll be the one releasing the tracks - I grabbed a hold of him pretty late when the mix was already done and he said no theres plenty of other tracks from pandemonium that you can use, he doesnt' really want anyone to be hearing stuff from the album - so I had to pull the mix until I could take that track out.

The thing is I did that literally 30 minutes before leaving for some parties and camping and I only just got back home (after 6 days! :D) - I did however play out alot of music from this set and it went really well :)

I'll put the mix back up really soon

Yeah thats it basically, sorry guys - Filipe was totally cool with it actually, but I realized I should ask Harald since he'll be the one releasing the tracks - I grabbed a hold of him pretty late when the mix was already done and he said no theres plenty of other tracks from pandemonium that you can use, he doesnt' really want anyone to be hearing stuff from the album - so I had to pull the mix until I could take that track out.

The thing is I did that literally 30 minutes before leaving for some parties and camping and I only just got back home (after 6 days! :D) - I did however play out alot of music from this set and it went really well :)

I'll put the mix back up really soon

hope it wont take too long i want to hear this set :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

playlist seems very nice :) only know half of it, but i reckon the rest will fit in perfectly...

so aerosis, would you mind me begging for another set? :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

okay okay okay, after like 50 requests... I'll upload it again :) Check back here soon!

This was a special mix I did for DI.fm for their summer solstice event on the psy/goa channel, where they play new original mixes all day long. They asked me for another mix, so something like june 21st...be sure to tune in for a new one ;)

• 8 months later...

unfortunately i've detected this set very late how it seems, i thought it was something fresh...

anyway, through my years in electronic music, i could decide in the first mix of a set if the artist is good or not, on general psychedelic trance, you have pretty much space to mix two tracks, where as in Goa u lack of that space a lot (thought thnx looping exists), anyway, i've never heard goa mixed so smoothly, very nice mixing technique :).