Goasia - Free Morning track

Goasia

Nice track indeed very dreamy :) only thing i wonder is why the bass is panned quite a bit to the left? Perhaps its spread with chorus or something?

Cheers

i have some new equipment and someting i do wrong .. next track will be ok

Opening strings are very pretty, catchy, coupled with ambient, atmosphere, and a slow, mysterious development in the first minute or two. The next minute or two is alright, a little dry IMO. The middle third sounds more old-school and emotive sounding. I like it. The interlude in the middle is nice too, and the flute/whistle sound compliments. Overall a very traveling, sensitive, and gradually developing piece of Goa-Trance. It's pretty good. However the most beautiful part of the song is the opening, and it would be wonderful if somehow that beauty could be creatively incorporated further into the song as well, thus creating a heightened bliss as high as the opening that set higher expectations off for myself after hearing the general sound in the opening minute. Thank you for sharing this song with us. :)

As it currently stands, peaceful.. euphoric...

B

Any chance to get the track in 256 kbit/s and better downs (bass)? :)

you meager human! dare to request something from the almighty goasia? *slap*

Think again, what you ask of is unreasonable.

Can i have lollipop now, kthxbye

*just kidding :P

• 10 months later...