The Herb Garden?

Redington

I have this song that is supposedly done by Shpongle but I'm not exactly sure if it is or not. It's called: "The Herb Garden" and it does have kind of a Shpongle feel to it. But try as I might, I can't seem to find exactly where it's from. Anyone have any ideas?

More about the song:

The song is 14 mins, 36 secs long. It starts off kind somewhat slow and then builds up to a sample quote from someone I don't know. The vocal sample talks something about a shaman that lives in the forsest and the only way to get to him is by going into a trance-like state. The vocal samples continue on throughout the song here and there. But the song is mostly slow-paced and downtempo.

I really like the song, but I'm not exactly sure if it was truly made by Shpongle.

and then builds up to a sample quote from someone I don't know. The vocal sample talks something about a shaman that lives in the forsest and the only way to get to him is by going into a trance-like state. The vocal samples continue on throughout the song here and there. .

Those vocals are samples from a lecture of Christian Rätsch, a world leading german anthropologist and an expert on psychoactivity.

Here's a link to a video of the original lecture, it's very interesting:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7140377893864168262

What you want to hear is probably around 18:00 or 20:00, somewhere around that (the Yeti part).