1. Afgin - Amanita

2. Etnica - Vimana

3. Liquid Flow - Moderate Stimulation

4. Cosmosis - Gift Of The Gods

5. Astrancer - Namaskara Mudra

6. Chakra & Edi Mis - Final Mission

7. Goasia - Paranormal Experience

8. ManMadeMan - Athalon

9. Holyman - The Last Universe ( End All rmx)

Release notes:

'Goa times - Now and Then' is a compilation, which illustrates the old supernal melodies and...

sounds, which were spiritual, psychedelic and mystical. It revives those melodies, which are no longer prevalent in the energy released by psychedelic aspect of trance today. Although the conception remains the same, the sonic waves that unite the body and soul today are popularly termed 'New age'. It's quite clear today that the trip still has the same destination, but the traveler has evolved in terms of space and time.

Goa Times features tracks from both ends of the spectrum - Modern day epics as well as parables of the late 90's. They say, 'If Old was so gold - the sound of Goa wouldnit be a personal distinction'. We say 'Old is gold and Goa remains gilded'. Goa Times - Now And Then, it's your decision.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/slc/slc1cd006.html

http://www.shivlinkrecords.com

Cool :)

Good to see some more Goa released.

But 5 of the 9 tracks are already released, some of them serious classics most people know for 10 years or more.

I'd say it gets a + for adding to Goa released this year, and a - for the fact that most parts are nothing new.

Digi

Yes they are classics, and its a good introduction for those who are new to goa trance, a good blend of classics and neo goa :) For me its an instant buy because of Astrancers track as a way to support and also because he is one of the most promising/talented goa trance artists around today.

The thing that surprises me is The Holymen song :lol:

What the hell is it doing there? If they wanted some Goaish Nitzho they could've picked a better song.

Also seems like the compilation is focussing on big names in general. If the Oldschool songs

had been a bit less known I would have considered buying it. Now I think I'll pass.

Anyway, the Astrancer one is really nice indeed! :)

Good luck with this.

More than all - I am happy to see our buddy Afgin in that tracklist.

This kind of release might be considered unpopular by today's market, but still - way to go guys. This is one step further in our aim to bring Goa back to the main stage.

• 2 weeks later...

I missed that there are samples up, the goasia track sounds really promising and different :) very old school feeling.