Selling a bunch of rarities in variable conditions. Cheaply, too. :D

Otter

None of the prices are set in stone so DO argue about them, will you?

Juno Reactor - Lu.Ci-Ana (original intermodo release, near mint, opened and played maybe once). 42 euros. (because you'll have discovered the meaning of life by the time you finish listening to it)

Chakra & Edi Mis - The Promised Land. Distance release and also very good condition, though slightly dirty. 15 euro

Cybertrance 3, Fairway (Javelin? I honestly can't tell who released this), very good condition, 5 euros.

Dragonfly Classix, Nova Tekk. Near mint, 12 euros.

Infinity Project - Feeling Weird. Substance release, near mint. 30 euros unless you can argument for less.

Juno Reactor - Lullaby. Integer Tonträger release, near mint. 20 euros.

Shipping is 4 euros (for one cd) both inside and outside europe but I will primarily want to sell to europeans (due to much easier way of posting stuff) still, anyone is welcome.

Let's hope someone wants these poor mostly scratched gems. :< I've grown out of psytrance and need both shelf space and monies.

• 2 weeks later...

As opposed to mp3s which aren't allowed to be sold here? Yeah, they're the original CDs. Which is why I list what releases they are. :3

just wanted to know that you're not selling any Vinyl Copies ;)

and yes, a copy is what u get when u go to the store and buy a release

Master <-> Copy , that's how it works as far as i know ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...