RA and Suntrip exclusive interviews on D-Trance radio monday June 9th

Hello

We are pleased to announce two exclusive interviews of RA and Suntrip Records will be broadcasted on the Serbian radio "Radio AS" during the D-Trance show next monday, close after midnight.

D-Trance is a radio show based in the Novi Sad town, the second biggest in Serbia. The Show is run by Davor Vujacic a.k.a. DJ Psychomental (dj & producer since 1996) and Danijela Dostan a.k.a. DJ Denny (dj since 2000).

The radio airs on 101,2 MHz and 101.6 MHz covering the whole Vojvodina region.

For non-Serbian listeners, check on http://www.radioas.net and click "listen online", then "Slušajte online Radio AS". You must have Winamp or alike installed. for direct access, the stream address is http://radio.web-streaming.net:8020

The interviews were recorded a few days ago especially for that show. They involve Christer & Lars of RA, and Fabien & Jos of Suntrip. They answer questions about their origins, history, present and future projects. or those who will ne be able to listen that night, both interviews will be available on suntriprecords.com after the show.

See you on monday :)

• 2 weeks later...

So where are the streams? I don't see them on the site

Yeah i also wanna hear that interview, the interview section here on psynews is the reason i found psynews in the first place :)

Interesting stuff :) very nice of RA to share some of their knowledge and opinions about production and equipment.

Thanks for putting this up Fabien, really interesting interview, and I'm glad to hear you guys talk so confidently about what you're trying to do.

Very glad to have found you guys to work with. Can't wait for Aerosis to spread its wings on the world!

Hahaha, I have talked to Fabien, so I knew what he sounds like, but Joske, dude, you sound very Belgian! :) Nice interview guys, really really nice! :) Keep up the good work Suntrippers, you sure deserve the light of day you are getting at the moment!!! :)