A new Evan Marc (Bluetech) and Steve Hillage (System 7) album

Goa Bill

http://www.nativestaterecords.com/somnia/releases.htm

Looks and sounds interesting. I have just ordered :posford:

somnia 004: evan marc + steve hillage 'dreamtime submersible'

diving deep with hypnotic rhythms, sub-aquatic bass pulsations and reverberant melodies, evan marc explores varying states of non-waking life on this release. his sensitive approach to sound design is woven perfectly with atmospheric guitar tones supplied by system7's steve hillage, crafting a unique and cinematic take on the dub techno paradigm.

777 copies worldwide, printed with soy inks on recycled paper, sewn, sealed in wax, signed and numbered. art by ray massini

i received this email from evan:

Hi! Hope everyone is enjoying the warmth. I can feel it seeping into my bones and sweeping away the processes of winter. Its put me in a good mood. Actually, it's put me in enough of a good mood that Im giving away a free copy of Left Coast Liquid with any purchase of one or more Somnia discs.

Just pick any title from www.somniasound.com and say "FREE LCL" in the order notes.

Available for one month only.

Enjoy the sun!

Love and blessings,

Evan

:)

• 3 months later...

I think it was just as boring as his tech house projects, maybe slightly better. Anyways still great whenever Evan makes new music! Great cover art also.

That's what I thought at first bought when I properly listened to it I really really liked it. Review

I thought this was funny...

somnia now has its own download shop. you can purchases all titles in highest quality mp3 encoding (LAME encoder - insane setting) with print quality (300 dpi) artwork scans.

we felt that giving huge percentages to the major download shops to provide inferior digital releases just wasn't going to work any more, so you can now find our releases directly at www.somniasound.com/digital

Posted Image

better luck to him, gonna get it after pay day tommorrow...

:rolleyes: