The Best Psychill Albums of All Time

Chillseeker

Same here. Cant listen to Shpongle its just so without any soul easy listening, nothing in it that makes me move in any way, somehow feels lifeless.

Entheogenic has something very unique, difficult to put it into words, I guess the music talks to me in that way.

That nails it down pretty well.

Cant stand to listen to AYS, on the other hand the first Entheogenic album is still going strong on my player. Sign of a classic.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<!--quoteo(post=941900:date=Aug 17 2009, 02:42 AM:name=Mise22)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mise22 @ Aug 17 2009, 02:42 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=941900"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Mentioned several times...

is it strange that i love Entheogenic but hate AYS?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Are You Shpongled isn't as easy listening music like Entheogenic, and it has a bery distinctive vibe going on, maybe it's not yours

Shpongle bored me pretty quickly, got old very quickly, not so Entheogenic. Therefore Entheogenic is deeper or whatever, still discovering new stuff in there.