Penta gone "electro"

frozen dream

it's no joke

http://www.myspace.com/azorsky

nobody noticed this?? i sure had one mad laugh with that "congratulations" track :lol: :lol: :lol:

just one tiny pinch to cheesy for me xD

'i already have full live act with this music so i await your booking'

freakin radicoules!

still, he's a honed producer so repsect!

edit: haha that second track is freaking nuts!! :lol::lol::lol:

Even though this is very dissappointing to me being a big Penta fan and loving his unique sound, I cant deny the fact that this sounds very catchy, but very cheesy at the same time. I know that artists like to explore new sounds and ideas, but why go this route? It sounds to surfacy (if thats even a word). I hope that this is just a side project, and that he will continue on with the Penta legacy!! BTW, I fucking hate electro.

It doesn't sound cheesey, it just doesn't sound anything close to being on par with the more um real electro producers (like Tegma and Ticon's new works). I think the only reason he heads this way is to make more money quickly, an it probably wll work in our scene for him, pretty sad really, but goodluck to him if this is what he really wants to him, maybe it willimprove and we will becoem impressed.

I never liked Penta, and much less this. However, I can hear from Penta and this side project that the guy is talented for sure. Just not my cup o tea. He will make it to the cheese elecktro house awards, thats for sure :D

I'm not a big fan of Penta, but this isn't even so bad. If he dropped the Penta twists - they fit better in his dark project - and would make the thing a bit more structured with a little more house in it I'd even like it :)

so should i put i link to this thread in the bay area trance tribe all the penta nuts read all the time?/

too funny

i'll give this a listen but WTF- why do good psy people turn to bad music?

wow that is bad- BUT is that even Penta?

isn't that the Azorsky person?

i really don;t think that is Penta

there's a link to his page and it's all decent psy as far as i can tell anyway

wow that is bad- BUT is that even Penta?

isn't that the Azorsky person?

i really don;t think that is Penta

there's a link to his page and it's all decent psy as far as i can tell anyway

this IS penta. if you scroll down on that page you'll see his name.

unfortunate side project imho, but very fortunate its just a side project at the same time ;)

A few artists are jumping on the Electro bandwagon because it means they get more gigs in Brazil. I know Hujaboy also plays electro rather than trance over there, and I've heard about a few more acts that have specific sets for that country. It's often a purely commercial decision IMO.

A few artists are jumping on the Electro bandwagon because it means they get more gigs in Brazil. I know Hujaboy also plays electro rather than trance over there, and I've heard about a few more acts that have specific sets for that country. It's often a purely commercial decision IMO.

Sounds fair to me as long as they keep making psy :)

I actually kind of like this side project :ph34r:

You should so obviously not take this music serious, it is electro with a pinch of pentas wierd unreal twists and effects... Funny and danceable

This project is not really for money, I actually had a lot of fun making this music and made it because I wanted to. I also wanted to have something to spin on the weekdays, because apparently trancers are not strong enough to party seven days a week. The sound is not that "electro house", but it reflects the overall state I am in lately - Happy one :-) I call it Penthouse.

The music of Azorsky is meant for the advanced cocktail lounging times, it is not meant to be psychedelic or is pretending to be intelligent, blah-blah...

I have been making music for 20 years and in many genres: - punk, rock, noise, industrial, gothic, rave techno. This is just one of the new genres for me. I cannot always make the same music for 10 years. But Penta is not going away, the new album is being made and it is more twisted than ever using latest techniques in sound design:-)

So go ahead laugh all you want, ha-ha- I am glad I brought smiles... :-)

Funny stuff, some i despise with a passion, some others are like wow... this is kind of funky stuff... I mean even if you are making emotional, or cheese music by who's standards does not matter, but you can still have depth. i mean, Art of trance, was reallllllyyy cheesy, but really deep.

isn't electro as genre kind of broad though, some sounds really 8bit, some other is more like house... some can very percussive.

people say electro and for some reason, i automatically think "Elegant Universe - Fractal" (drums & roses) I've heard my fair of electro, i hunt down some music they recommended here at times and some is quite good, but this track was the first one that really got me jumping in this genre. Well fractal and Wasteland from vibrasphere. But that's just me though

This project is not really for money, I actually had a lot of fun making this music and made it because I wanted to. I also wanted to have something to spin on the weekdays, because apparently trancers are not strong enough to party seven days a week. The sound is not that "electro house", but it reflects the overall state I am in lately - Happy one :-) I call it Penthouse.

The music of Azorsky is meant for the advanced cocktail lounging times, it is not meant to be psychedelic or is pretending to be intelligent, blah-blah...

I have been making music for 20 years and in many genres: - punk, rock, noise, industrial, gothic, rave techno. This is just one of the new genres for me. I cannot always make the same music for 10 years. But Penta is not going away, the new album is being made and it is more twisted than ever using latest techniques in sound design:-)

:lol: Penthouse :lol:

But NEW ALBUM you say??? YAY!!! :clapping: :):D

Do you have any idea when its going to be released?

well ok Penta i get your reason for making this but

well it isn't making me laugh.

not meant to be pretending to be intelligent, blah-blah...

yes, certainly not.