Sample / compilation ID

Metacognition

Ey oop,

A friend of mine just showed me a deeply impressive psy-trance comp on a Minidisc, which has a truly amazing tune on it, with a sample

to the effect, "we have no idea who this man is. send him back".

On the MD is written: "Another Landz" - 1200 Mics, Neuromotor, Skazy, Parascence.

I have made a thorough search of discogs though, and not been able to find any comp of this name, or featuring all of those artists.

Ditto on google. Nick says he remembers seeing the original CD a few years back, so apparently the name is correct. I need to find out

what this tune is called. Best recent psy-trance I've heard in a long time.

Any ideas?

M.

Ey oop,

A friend of mine just showed me a deeply impressive psy-trance comp on a Minidisc, which has a truly amazing tune on it, with a sample

On the MD is written: "Another Landz" - 1200 Mics, Neuromotor, Skazy, Parascence.

I have made a thorough search of discogs though, and not been able to find any comp of this name, or featuring all of those artists.

Ditto on google. Nick says he remembers seeing the original CD a few years back, so apparently the name is correct. I need to find out

what this tune is called. Best recent psy-trance I've heard in a long time.

Any ideas?

M.

No ideas?

I will try to copy it off the minidisc later and post a sample. Really need to know what it's called.

Sample would be nice yeah ;):D

Fuck aye. Trying to sort out a 3.5mm <--> 3.5mm cable at the mo. Most of my electronic shit is in england at the moment (as opposed to cardiff).

This tune seriously did knock me sideways though, and I demand to know what it is called :)

• 1 month later...

Ey oop,

Hi,

I think the track you are looking for is "Fuck The Dat Mafia Trance Express" by Neuromotor, from the 2001 compilation CD "Drug Therapy".

The samples in this track are "We don't know anything about this man. Send him back." and "Now, I saw a guy who got a two inch needle stuck into his arm while he was under hypnosis, didn't feel a thing."

Hope that helps!