BUZZMAN has some Work in progress

buzzman

Sounds really solid, real bouncy, yet dancy beat, :posford: nice progression with suttle hints of atmosphere. It sounds like it should already be released on a compilation with the right mastering, this could sound better than alot of progressive being released tody :clapping:

Sounds really solid, real bouncy, yet dancy beat, :posford: nice progression with suttle hints of atmosphere. It sounds like it should already be released on a compilation with the right mastering, this could sound better than alot of progressive being released tody :clapping:

Thanks bro :) Happy to hear that! Maybe i should send it to some record companies when im done with it :lol: I

Sounds very cool indeed. Just don't overdo the Reverb and it's usually not wise to put a lot of vocal samples in the beginning of the track. Otherwise, very cool work

Thanks man.. I was a bit sceptic to about the samples.. But i always wanted to make a track with the funny frazes from Anchor man :) Maybe i have to delete them, thought of that..

And the reverb, supergroover told me to cut down the low freqs in it, maybe that will help.. Or i need to tone it down a bit... But thanks for your reply man, it helps!!

Yeah, man, surprisingly cool. Except for the vocal samples. You obviously have the touch. Keep it up! This is stuff I'd listen to with money.

Thanks dude" I'll remove the samples(at least most of them, including the stupid telephone voice in the break), so still isn't finished yet.. needs some progression in the last part as well.. Thanks for your feedback, glad you like it :)