New track

hay not bad. nice n proggie. maybe take some of the high crunch sound out of the kick at the start. just so its not so loud let in sit in the music more.

Thanks for your reply :) Do you mean the kick should be flattened out a bit? or i should filter it down in the beginning? Maybe the last would do so it is not right on from start.. Thanks dude, i try to put it in :)

Thanks for your reply :) Do you mean the kick should be flattened out a bit? or i should filter it down in the beginning? Maybe the last would do so it is not right on from start.. Thanks dude, i try to put it in :)

if you listern to the end part of your track the kick fits in nicly with it. just at the start its to "out there" i think flatern it a bit but try to filter it down. if that make sence. ive been listerning to simply wave alot of late. the composing behind there tracks is amazing.

if you listern to the end part of your track the kick fits in nicly with it. just at the start its to "out there" i think flatern it a bit but try to filter it down. if that make sence. ive been listerning to simply wave alot of late. the composing behind there tracks is amazing.

It makes perfect sense :) Thanks for the tip bro!

And thanks for the kind words people... Im glad you like it :)

make the volume of the snare a little higher or add another snare on top of this one to add some attack to the sound. that way it ll be a little snappier and groovier.

I would also give some of the spacious growls and twists a little more volume. but just a little. Or just lower the kick and bass a little bit.

When you use alot of reverbed and delayed sounds it can help to take the reverb seperately from the other sound and eq the low out of it. This will clean up the mix and make it sound tighter.

also the break is quite long and without any rhythm at all. this will kill a dancefloor. Unless it is really intended.. Adding a lowpassed kick or some rhythm will keep people going a little. adding a lowpassed kick at the beginning of the break will also make the break sound more logical.

The second part of the track doesnt really come back anymore. You make a break and you start again after the break but it get very active anymore while it should imho. Try to make the second part rock as well! People will expect this.

Overal nice vibe! nice sounds! Maybe make the melodies a little more upfront to make it a little catchier.

make the volume of the snare a little higher or add another snare on top of this one to add some attack to the sound. that way it ll be a little snappier and groovier.

I would also give some of the spacious growls and twists a little more volume. but just a little. Or just lower the kick and bass a little bit.

When you use alot of reverbed and delayed sounds it can help to take the reverb seperately from the other sound and eq the low out of it. This will clean up the mix and make it sound tighter.

also the break is quite long and without any rhythm at all. this will kill a dancefloor. Unless it is really intended.. Adding a lowpassed kick or some rhythm will keep people going a little. adding a lowpassed kick at the beginning of the break will also make the break sound more logical.

The second part of the track doesnt really come back anymore. You make a break and you start again after the break but it get very active anymore while it should imho. Try to make the second part rock as well! People will expect this.

Overal nice vibe! nice sounds! Maybe make the melodies a little more upfront to make it a little catchier.

Thanks dude, just the reply i was looking for :) This should give me something to work with! I will try to make it better, and post the updated version soon :) Thanks again

I kinda like the fact that the growls and other sounds aren't that loud, it gives it a spaced out feel. I also like the break. Btw I'd make the stuff after the break progress a bit further if I were you.

I kinda like the fact that the growls and other sounds aren't that loud, it gives it a spaced out feel. I also like the break. Btw I'd make the stuff after the break progress a bit further if I were you.

Thank you for your reply :) But Yeah, im very satisfied with the growling synths to :) But i was thinking about progressing the track maybe 2 minutes longer, try to build it a little further in the end! Is that what you mean?

music aspect: jeeze...this track is beautiful. so simple. I like the environment you created. :- O

production aspect: damn this is so clean. it sounds very high quality. I just started making music and I use fl studio, but I don't know how to make my music sound so full. what do you use to make music?

music aspect: jeeze...this track is beautiful. so simple. I like the environment you created. :- O

production aspect: damn this is so clean. it sounds very high quality. I just started making music and I use fl studio, but I don't know how to make my music sound so full. what do you use to make music?

Thanks, glad you like it :) I use cubase sx3.. with all kinds of vst plugins... For synths Albino3 and vanguard is my favorites.. And just got the sonnox eq, verb ect. wich i think is great also :)

Download the Andi Wax mixing secret tutorial and learn about eq'ing and stuff... It takes you through the basics :) Hes speaking english with accent though, so maybe you'll have a hard time completely understanding what he says, butyou can learn alot here :) Otherwise look around in the pinned topics in the music making section here on psynews, you can find alot of good "how to's"

Good luck with the production :)

needs more cowbell XD

Damnit, i knew something was missing :D

I dont know why but this track reminds me of a GMS one, perhaps the samples... Which did you use?

Samples? Only samples i used is the voice samples in the beginning and the one in the break, the rest is home made :D The first samples in the beginning of the track, i have sampled from the movie: Anchorman:Legend of Ron Burgundy :) One of the funniest movies i have ever seen btw :) Don't think GMS have used the same???

• 1 month later...