Cortex Enemy - Visa från Utanmyra

So, IZ ME AND MY MAINMAN DANET HAVEZ BEEN WORKING ON A SECOND PROJECT AIIIT, CHEK IT! LISTEN AN LEARN CUZ DIZ IZ OUR MASSIVE INTERPRETION OF DA FORESTSOUND, CHECK YA SELF B4 YA WRECK YASELF

Download here:

The Grobians - Visa från Utanmyra

The sought after feeling with this track is something similar to a UFO-landing in the Swedish forests during those twilightshours in the middle of the night at summertime. The purpose of this project, The Grobians, is for us to have an output for more twisted sounds, apart from the Goa-sounds we create as Indika Project. Expect a myspacepage soon :)

As allways, feedback is king! Stay black Y´all

UPDATE: We finaly decided on an official name for this project, as "Cortex Enemy" was just a half assed name for this project that we decided to keep untill we came up with something better, and the better name that is more representative for the combined personalities of me and Danet is "The Grobians", keep your eyes open for the myspace-page within the near future!

sounds very good, good style too, tripy and original

i like it :) good luck for this project, it has all that it takes to give the trancers a nice dance/flight :)

boom

• 2 months later...

So one of these tracks will probably be featured on the compilation "Infinity Keepers", but even if it won´t is´s still a compilation of forestsounds worthy of checking out. PZ YALL