CARBON BASED LIFEFORMS

Pandemonium

I have been looking for this album for what seems to be forever, and it is sold out everywhere. Or at least everywhere I know of. It can be downloaded for free, but I dont want a free down load. I am willing to pay handsomely if anyone is willing to sell it, or even better if anyone knows where on line I can buy it. I am tired of searching for it. Every time I update or buy everything on my to buy list. This one stays at the top and never leaves. Should I just give up?

I even thought I had finally found it last week. I ordered it and went through all of the credit card info, and checkout and everything. Only to come home the next day and receive an email from the company saying that they were sorry, but the cd was sold out. :angry:

I have never looked for an album for nearly 2 years, this is pandemonium!!!

Relax man, they're gonna do a reprint of it, it should come rather soon ;) This is official from Aes Dana, so no worries.

Are you serious?!!! Thats the best fucking news I have heard in a long time. You just made my day with this info!

Any idea on when the reprint will start? :D

Relax man, they're gonna do a reprint of it, it should come rather soon ;) This is official from Aes Dana, so no worries.

wait....really ?!

:posford:

the only reason i buy CDs is to support the artist so i don't like to pay extra b/c nothing goes to them...i was going to suggest downloading the album and donating directly on CBL's website which reads:

" If you downloaded our music on p2p or otherwise

and still want to pay us, feel free to donate."

:)

Any idea on when the reprint will start? :D

No idea actually. But according to Magnus (Solar Fields) Distances is gonna be reprinted VERY soon, so I guess Hydroponic is after that one. I

wait....really ?!

:posford:

yes really :P

That's what I heard aswell. I also heard H.U.V.A. Network will get a reprint aswell.

But I'd like to know two things. First, when will these babies be released? And second, will the covers look different to the first print?

Anybody knows anything?

That's what I heard aswell. I also heard H.U.V.A. Network will get a reprint aswell.

But I'd like to know two things. First, when will these babies be released? And second, will the covers look different to the first print?

Anybody knows anything?

I think you can be pretty sure they will have different covers.

That's been the case for both of their two reprints up until now (The Code Eternity and Fahrenheit Project Part Four cds).

Have you tried inspiralled.net :huh:

If he doesn't have it I'd go for a reprint :)

interesting suggestion, thanks

Personally I love world of sleepers more, but hydrophonic garden is a classic of its own :)

I have to agree that World Of Sleepers is unsurpassed, (I own it) ,but I have to have everything CBL releases B)

I think you can be pretty sure they will have different covers.

That's been the case for both of their two reprints up until now (The Code Eternity and Fahrenheit Project Part Four cds).

If he doesn't have it I'd go for a reprint :)

I just checked the website (nice) never heard of it, but unfortunately, its once again out of stock.

http://shop.inspiralled.net/browse/album?prefix=H

hey is it just me, or did ur name used to be pandamonium, pandemonium?

or maybe just another member...

You are right, when I created my account here on psynews, I spelled my user name pandamonium incorrectly. So about 6 months ago good ol' Nemo worked his magic and helped me fix it, and now it is spelled correct. Alot of people are confusing me with the artist Pandemonium!, but notice that his name is followed by an explanation point.

If I would have known that there was an artist under that name, I probly would have chosen a different user name for this forum, only problem is, I dj here in Japan and I go by the name Pandemonium, and have so for years.

Guest antic

You should first make sure you have their album The Path, you can download it for free , it is unreleased. I love CBL but i think this first and unreleased is by far their best album and one of the best psychill albums ever made.

Link please? :)

EDIT: Sorry, found it here

You should first make sure you have their album The Path, you can download it for free , it is unreleased. I love CBL but i think this first and unreleased is by far their best album and one of the best psychill albums ever made.

That's my opinion aswell.

The sound of The Path is warmer and actually more psychedelic as the rest of their works. Really good stuff!

You should still get Hydroponic Garden though, it's a masterpiece aswell.

For me The Path and Hydroponic Garden come before World of Sleepers...