Diaks-Osiris Teleportation (Goa Trance)

HolyLight

excelent goa trance tune :)

at least for what I can ear with the preview

voices, melodies, evolution and inspiration :)

good work, good luck

boom

Yes as always a great track from you. What I can say is that all tracks are easy listened, maybe not that complex but it's sure a joy to listen to. Though you're best track is no doubt Unidentified flying oscillator IMO.

I THIKN DIZ IZ INCRDBL TREKK I RILLY LIKE IT BUT I WULDZ LIKE MORE COWBELL!!!!!111111

No, but I think you succeeded with the storytelling in this one, also the different scale that you used works well, I like this track, great success :)

Big up massiveeeee

About the track unidentified flying oscillator im happy you liked it.. it was an experiment from my side trying out new styles but i dont think i will ever do those darkish type of tracks anymore.. very depressing stuff lol.

Cheers

If it was an experiment maybe you could release it? ;) It was really that good! Flac format plz :)I wouldn't mind if it's unfinished it was still great.

If it was an experiment maybe you could release it? ;) It was really that good! Flac format plz :)I wouldn't mind if it's unfinished it was still great.

Hehe it wasnt that good really, it was a bit chaotic in the arrangement and unfinished.. i made that track very quick like over a night or something.. so im sorry no flac ;)

Cheers