Recommend me acid!

Tessemi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it some of the older stuff ur after mate?

I could give a list the length of my arm, but depends on wot type acid sounds ur after.

Rexanthony, David Craig, Pablo Gargano, For nice oldskool hard trance (acid) if u want harder or more twisted, or more recommenndations on track names, just gimme a shout :)

Wow.. I love all you guys :P I bookmarked this thread. Lots of stuff to check. And yeah, I'm mostly after older stuff.

On a sidenote, I'm ashamed to say I heard Technossomy - V.T.O.L. for the first time ever today. The whole song and especially the ending with all that acid... that's exactly what I want! Though I understand it's kinda a huge classic. It moved me to tears :unsure:

Acid is power!

Wow.. I love all you guys :P I bookmarked this thread. Lots of stuff to check. And yeah, I'm mostly after older stuff.

On a sidenote, I'm ashamed to say I heard Technossomy - V.T.O.L. for the first time ever today. The whole song and especially the ending with all that acid... that's exactly what I want! Though I understand it's kinda a huge classic. It moved me to tears :unsure:

Acid is power!

If u like that one try out:

Prana - Scarab (Green Nuns Of The Revolution Remix)

it's goa but with some heavy heavy acid lines (I think almost all the way through).

Acid is power!

Just popped in before heading to work, I will get a list ready for u this evening of stuff to look out for. Some will be good Hard Trance acid, some will be harder and some will be slightly more twisted :)

Ok, are we looking for Acid or Psychedelic Trance with 303's in it?! ;) 80% of the recommendations are not Acid... :D

I know,

cosmosis = acid :blink:

used to be a huge acid fan before I discovered goa,

so it's really strange to read some posts,

but there are good recommendations, 20 % :D

I know,

if cosmosis is acid, then hardfloor is house.

I know,

Gift of the Gods has some acid moments in the beginning. And aren't HSOC,Stakker Humanoid,Gamemaster,Access,Acid Air Raid,Acperience 1 good recommendations?

there's a difference between using the pattern of acid with goa sounds

and the actual acid sound what is one main sound reformed and that's it...

but I wasn't criticizing ;)

the whole structure of "howling at the moon" is made with 303. so yeah it's _acid_.

what I'm merely after is that Cosmosis is worth of recommendation in this thread.

the whole structure of "howling at the moon" is made with 303. so yeah it's _acid_.

euhm no

30 % off al old skool is made with 303, but 303 doesn't equal acid ;)

green nuns isn't acid either and it's continue 303

whatever ;)

but 303 doesn't equal acid ;)

well of course you can use tb-303 to make basslines too.

but when it's used to make that "high-pitched" sound, then of course it does (especially in the cosmosis case). they're a synonym.

for me, acid techno is no more "acid" than is acid goa.