Far too loud

yohankiwi

Hey, this is good stuff!

Despite the name indeed suggests "fart too loud", but well :P

supergroover:

far too loud defenitly have some good tracks..

I played the track 'shock treatment' in an active progressive set a while ago. People felt a little akward at first but really digged the 4/4 coming back in creating a nice moment! I really like the occasional breakbeat in between the good old four to the floor beat.

• 1 month later...

Saw these guys first live set at glade this weekend, absolutely epic. Sounded like a breakbeat cross between GNOTR and hardfloor; screaming 303s galore. Those who are going to boom should def check em out, well worth it. (and dont worry they didnt use any vocals in their live set ;))

Saw these guys first live set at glade this weekend, absolutely epic. Sounded like a breakbeat cross between GNOTR and hardfloor screaming 303s galore. Those who are going to boom should def check em out, well worth it. (and dont worry they didnt use any vocals in their live set ;))

Saw them at konemetsa, short but powerful !

I saw only part of their show at Konemetsä, because Hidria Spacefolk played a little longer than supposed to. But it was very good, too bad I wasn't there the whole time.

(Not that Hidria was bad either)

Listened to their samples. Fuggin' fantastic stuff! Exactly the sort of breaks I like to play. Thick & trippy breaks, much like Rex or Introspective. There's not enough of that nowadays.

I'll have to go on a beatport buying spree now. ;)

• 2 weeks later...