Progressive '07/'08

soldierovdoom

Hi all,

I'm big into my old school goa/psy and also dark psy. Recently I was introduced to progressive stuff, and even though it is a bit cheesey I'm really digging the electro and minimal stuff. I have borrowed a few cd's from Tribal Vision, Iboga and Blue Tunes from the '06-early '07 period and would like to find soem more stuff a long these lines, not just these labels but they need to be purchasable online. Any tips and links would be great, oh and I also really like the new Ticon and Tegma albums if you need ideas on style I like.

Ta

Hi all,

I'm big into my old school goa/psy and also dark psy. Recently I was introduced to progressive stuff, and even though it is a bit cheesey I'm really digging the electro and minimal stuff. I have borrowed a few cd's from Tribal Vision, Iboga and Blue Tunes from the '06-early '07 period and would like to find soem more stuff a long these lines, not just these labels but they need to be purchasable online. Any tips and links would be great, oh and I also really like the new Ticon and Tegma albums if you need ideas on style I like.

Ta

V/A: vanguard (Tribal V)

V/A: Drums and Roses (Blue tunes)

V/A: Kinky Beats (Echoes)

Perfect Stranger: Changed and Learning=Change

V/A: Trash Art (Tribal Vision)

D-Nox & Beckers- Left Behind & City lights

Alex Under- Dispositivos de mi granja (nothing to do with psy scene but psychedelic as fuck :))

Kiwa- On the frequency

Brisker & Magitman- JUst another day (& all their singles)

Beauty & The beat (feat nuke): THe sogfiles (plus their singles)

V/A- Stereo slave (echoes)

V/A- Riding Out (future lovers, although quite cheesy this one)

Son Kite- Minilogue

Reefer Decree- Point of you & Sound frames

Sonify- Ol' biz ep and King of swing (both available for free on basilisks site

V/A- Electro inside vol 1 & 2 (blue tunes)

All available on psyshop apart from alex under which u shud be able to get off amazon. have fun :)

Thanks my friend B)

I'll grab all those next pay, and I think the pay after that I'll get most of the rest of the Iboga albums because they are very nice quality and I have enjoyed listening to all the SET seris my friend loaned me (which I plan to buy as well).

Do you think the Critical Rhythm Singular series is worth buying? and I also enjoyed this one my friend gave me http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yse/yse2cd126.html but am struggling to find many release by the artists to buy online?

Thanks but seeing as I'm new to this style I thought that by giving examples of what I like would lead to me receiving more specific example instead of having to trawl through samples of everyone's top 5.

I found my topic her much more useful and now have a list of cd's I plan to buy next week.

FreQ's got a new track on his "Remixed" album..it's called "Away" and i'm really enjoying it!! a return to form i'd say, lovely fat tones and a killer groove...i love it