Psy trance with electric guitars

williamch7

Hi everyone, sorry about the noob question, just having a very hard time trying to find Psy trance groups/Djs that use electric guitars in most of their work, so far I've listened to S.U.N. Project, Infected Mushroom, Skazi, Dark Soho in certain songs, but are there artists that focuses their work using guitars?

euhm mostly artist have tracks with guitars,

johann bley uses guitars all the time, but it gets boring after a while imo...

some nice guitar tracks

haldolium - one of these days

talamasca - aries

electric universe a lot (their latest album, tracks: science, meteor and etc...

the compilations guitars on mushrooms include some nice guitar tracks too...

pfffffff

delta - traveling at the speed of thought

the best one imo

Marco menichelli – Oddball rally (love it)

there's more...

Downloading right now :clapping: long live rapidshare :lol:

gonna chk these tomorrow, since I am mostly looking for artists that uses guitars most of the time

For some old school try Miranda-Real Rush, has guitar riffs and very cool drum patterns.

Ill look for them tomorrow too when I start my shift,

Thanks for the help guys, keep them coming...

Should check out DNA.. especially the track Angel Dust who I still believe is a cover track :angry: .. it's good, check it out.

1200 mics has a lot of guitar going on as well.

1200 mics has a lot of guitar going on as well.

Im going to download some from 1200 mics right now, any specific albums that are good? Though I am going to end up DLing them all :lol:

Should check out DNA.. especially the track Angel Dust who I still believe is a cover track :angry: .. it's good, check it out.

So the group focuses on guitars? or just that specific track?

Thanks for the help guys, keep them coming :clapping:

thanks for the comment, any other people that wanna help out with USEFUL posts?

I'm sorry sir, from now on I'll keep my wrong opinions to myself and only post where my reply can be written "Yes" or "I agree with everything". That's the way the conversation keeps going.

I'm sorry sir, from now on I'll keep my wrong opinions to myself and only post where my reply can be written "Yes" or "I agree with everything". That's the way the conversation keeps going.

That's equaly non-helping if somebody asks about recommedations. ;)

If you want some guitarpsy that goes a bit beyond using some heavy metal riffs like Skazi then you should check out Schädelleuchten. They actually play some nice melodies instead of just hammering some riffs. There are two albums available and some tracks on compilations.

Im going to download some from 1200 mics right now, any specific albums that are good? Though I am going to end up DLing them all :lol:

So the group focuses on guitars? or just that specific track?

Thanks for the help guys, keep them coming :clapping:

You should get all of 1200 mics album. I can safely say that the majority of their tracks include electric guitar. I especially love rock into the future in the "the time machine" album. :)

DNA has some tracks with electric guitar, some are covers, some are just very awesome tracks. But none the less, if you get kick me up and break out albums you'll be set for a while.

Also this is something many will disagree upon, but regardless, I really think that Lamat and a few of his track are at least a bit electric guitar influenced. Check out this sample of "Lamat - Fenix"

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/1345723_...fenixsample.mp3]fenixsample.mp3

also for the heck of it I uploaded a sample of that DNA - Angel Dust track I mentioned earlier.

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/1345725_...z/angeldust.mp3]angeldust.mp3

hope it was what you were looking for. but definitely get the 1200 mics albums, that's a lot of rock psy.

First of all, I wanna thank all the people that took the time to help a newbie in the forum and in the genre, this is my report so far :rolleyes:

You should get all of 1200 mics album. I can safely say that the majority of their tracks include electric guitar. I especially love rock into the future in the "the time machine" album. :)

DNA has some tracks with electric guitar, some are covers, some are just very awesome tracks. But none the less, if you get kick me up and break out albums you'll be set for a while.

Also this is something many will disagree upon, but regardless, I really think that Lamat and a few of his track are at least a bit electric guitar influenced. Check out this sample of "Lamat - Fenix"

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/1345723_...fenixsample.mp3]fenixsample.mp3

also for the heck of it I uploaded a sample of that DNA - Angel Dust track I mentioned earlier.

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/1345725_...z/angeldust.mp3]angeldust.mp3

hope it was what you were looking for. but definitely get the 1200 mics albums, that's a lot of rock psy.

Couldn't hear them guitars or the influence on the Fenix track :huh: , the Angel Dust track was pretty nice, I prefer more BPM but that track was nice.

From 1200 mics, I have 1200mics(Tip World 2002) and Magic Numbers albums, the first one is very good, very psychedelicisous, makes me wanna :blink: , I was VERY dissapointed in the Magic Numbers albums, it just felt like commercial radio crap, one of the worst albums I have heard, the stupid thing was that I even checked the reviews section on this forum to see what were the comments on that album and eventhough people said it was !@$% I didn't listen :lol: , though still no guitars on both the albums, maybe on a couple of songs... not exactly what I was looking for but still very good group that I liked, at least for the first album I mentioned, I'll keep getting the rest since I have access to all of their material.

I got DNA's Break Out , pretty melodic album, soft Psychedelic IMO, pretty refreshing style, that kind that doesn't make you want to go to a crazymode hyper dance mode, but rather just take a break, sit down, get some energy back while drinking something on a sofa, till something more energetic hits the floor again, still no guitars on the album.

Thats Electric Universe's Burning, feat Chico, basically what I was looking for, lots of guitar, BPM of my style (though the faster the merrier :lol: ) thumbs up for this album.

some nice guitar tracks

haldolium - one of these days

talamasca - aries

electric universe a lot (their latest album, tracks: science, meteor and etc...

the compilations guitars on mushrooms include some nice guitar tracks too...

The only group I was able to find was basically, Electric Universe: Stardriver, Silence in Action, One Love... no guitars, I was hoping, BADLY, it would be like his Burning compilation of remixes and songs, but nothing like that One Love felt kinda goaish if Im not mistaken on several songs which tends to be more melodic, TOO melodic for my tastes at least for what Im looking for, the other albums were ok.

For some old school try Miranda-Real Rush, has guitar riffs and very cool drum patterns.

Guitarminator btw one great song with guitar is IM - dancing with kadafi

Couldnt find any. :unsure:

If you want some guitarpsy that goes a bit beyond using some heavy metal riffs like Skazi then you should check out Schädelleuchten. They actually play some nice melodies instead of just hammering some riffs. There are two albums available and some tracks on compilations.

Didn't find it, so this is what it's called, guitarpsy? :clapping:

Btw Thanks again to everyone trying to help me out, FYI, I live in Costa Rica, kinda hard to get good stuff, even if you really want to buy stuff <_< .

The only group I was able to find was basically, Electric Universe: Stardriver, Silence in Action, One Love... no guitars, I was hoping, BADLY, it would be like his Burning compilation of remixes and songs, but nothing like that One Love felt kinda goaish if Im not mistaken on several songs which tends to be more melodic, TOO melodic for my tastes at least for what Im looking for, the other albums were ok.

you should listen to the entire album and not swap so fast,

electric universe - silence in action, the 6track called science is very good guitar track my friend ;)

one love is their debut album and pure goatrance/morning trance from 1995,

those guys have been around for a long time,

those days, guitars weren't used that much in goa....

Damn.. okay well with my limited supply of music and knowledge for that matter, the only thing left I can find that sutis your description is this kind of music, although even this does not really emphasize the guitar but rather has it in conjunction with the actual melody. Anyway you can decide.

trancenroll.mp3

First of all, I wanna thank all the people that took the time to help a newbie in the forum and in the genre, this is my report so far :rolleyes:

Couldn't hear them guitars or the influence on the Fenix track :huh: , the Angel Dust track was pretty nice, I prefer more BPM but that track was nice.

From 1200 mics, I have 1200mics(Tip World 2002) and Magic Numbers albums, the first one is very good, very psychedelicisous, makes me wanna :blink: , I was VERY dissapointed in the Magic Numbers albums, it just felt like commercial radio crap, one of the worst albums I have heard, the stupid thing was that I even checked the reviews section on this forum to see what were the comments on that album and eventhough people said it was !@$% I didn't listen :lol: , though still no guitars on both the albums, maybe on a couple of songs... not exactly what I was looking for but still very good group that I liked, at least for the first album I mentioned, I'll keep getting the rest since I have access to all of their material.

I got DNA's Break Out , pretty melodic album, soft Psychedelic IMO, pretty refreshing style, that kind that doesn't make you want to go to a crazymode hyper dance mode, but rather just take a break, sit down, get some energy back while drinking something on a sofa, till something more energetic hits the floor again, still no guitars on the album.

Thats Electric Universe's Burning, feat Chico, basically what I was looking for, lots of guitar, BPM of my style (though the faster the merrier :lol: ) thumbs up for this album.

Couldnt find any. :unsure:

Didn't find it, so this is what it's called, guitarpsy? :clapping:

Btw Thanks again to everyone trying to help me out, FYI, I live in Costa Rica, kinda hard to get good stuff, even if you really want to buy stuff <_< .

Here's a link to the Schädelleuchten samples at psyshop. Don't know if it will help since they are rather short.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/gsp/gsp1cd001.html

... that sound file made me shit my pants in agony... twice..

Oh.. you're here

Too early making your life a hell?

Yes, I just woke up dude