2. Alliance of love

3. Evolving spirits

4. Crystal storm breath

5. Purifying release

6. Freedom from reincarnation

7. Tender elevation

8. New style tran

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sec/sec1cd002.html

AKD is a 3 man project, based in a small town on the southern desert of Israel.

5 years after the release of their debut album, AKD have completed the work on their second album.

This album emphasizes the more Atmospheric, melodic and tender sides of progressive trance.

Style: Progress Trance

Released: Apr. 2008/18

This is imo the best release not considering genre in 2008. AKD provides us here a smooth progressive concept.

The baseline is driven by a good kick. Reminds me of reefer decree - sound frames album.

Back then this pattern was experienced as revolutionary and it was. Shiva chandra style is an option too

but not the typical back and fort. The drive never gets influenced by fullon elements.

Mostly new progressive has more fullon influences and if it doesn't electro/house are the direction it's more headed to,

compared to other progressive. If you like subtle trance trust me this is what you are looking for.

I would even dare to say that most sounds are ambient sounds floating over a good motivated baseline. No full climaxes,

a pure subtle way of surfing on the waves of sound. The contrast of the fact that it's so minimal in expression creates

the opportunity to build peaks by just stopping the baseline, starting again with some new sounds. The concept is extremely

warm and almost relaxing. The variations of the baselines and sounds are constantly different. Its not like liquid soul

where the advancement are in pattern the same but liquid soul uses more layer trance directions to build peaks.

AKD doesn't, each track they end with a very unique sound, subtle melody that creates the need for more...

This is one layer trance, or so you experience it. The artist mentioned before by exotic was cosma and indeed the entire album

reminds me of it, especially the first three tracks of it's latest and last album "non stop", as we al know. It's great to hear

this kind of progressive it still alive. That feeling of infinity what was a main mark of goatrance is absolute present.

You can put this release on repeat and it won't bother you.

More of this please, I have been waiting for a long time

grtz k

thanks for the mention dude.

i really love this album. has the potential to be remembered for a long time to come.

rarely has an album been played by me, so often like the way ive played this one.

respect AKD!

I listened to the samples and immediately had to have this album, but when I bought it and listened to it, it didnt impress me. It must of been my mood that day, because when I listened to it again I loved it. Maybe it just took some time to sink into my head :)

Dis is one of the best albumb i hve heard so far in progressive era, its so deep and melodic kinda u wanna

litsen over and over................ since i hve bought dis cd last week ltsnd to it ovr 20 times :rolleyes:

Kudos AKD

I loved the first album, so I had some expectations for the follow-up, but sadly it was somewhat of a disappointment.

The first track is actually quite good, but after that it goes downhill. Most of it sounds way too much alike, and some of the tracks are destroyed by blatant overuse of female vocals.

I really wanted to like it, but even though it overall sounds relatively pleasant, it didn't move me in any way as much as the first album.

I listened to the samples and immediately had to have this album, but when I bought it and listened to it, it didnt impress me.

had the same, there are no real dance floor track included,

it gets better the more you listen to it,

and that's says a lot about the quality of an album imo...

• 3 weeks later...

Really nice production. Pretty evan quality through out the whole album. None of the tunes really stands out and catches your attention though. Its like something laidback you could have playing in the background of a preparty or something....

Really nice production. Pretty evan quality through out the whole album. None of the tunes really stands out and catches your attention though. Its like something laidback you could have playing in the background of a preparty or something....

Brain music :)

Best Proggy album since Ace ventura last year

Welcome btw!

• 3 weeks later...

the best progressive album of the world!

i really get happy when i heard this album! it's very nice, very nice protuction!

congratulations AKD, I hope the project soon in Brazil!

• 1 month later...