Sunday Afternoon Mix

Drosophila

I just made this mix... wanted it to fit my Sunday afternoon mood, warm and soft :) and the mix is 52 min long.

Enjoy... and any feedback would be very much appreciated!
https://soundcloud.com/drosophila-1/sunday-afternoon-mix-mixed-by-drosophila-tranquilizers

(and before anybody asks)

Tracklist:

Evan Bartholomew - Where Forgotten Days Slumber
Cymphonic - Gracilis
The Circular Ruins - Empathy Test
Sync24 - Replicant
Solar Fields - Station 5
Between Interval - Aerolith
The Circular Ruins - The Interpretation of Dreams
Cymphonic - Eye Of Tundrun
Solar Fields - Winter Sun

Edited by Drosophila
link updated

It's amazing how people's perception of the same music can be so different isn't it.

I know we both love these tracks & you've done a great job mixing them together, I really enjoyed this mix but I don't find the music warm. I always feel a cold dark edge to each track :D

It's amazing how people's perception of the same music can be so different isn't it.

I know we both love these tracks & you've done a great job mixing them together, I really enjoyed this mix but I don't find the music warm. I always feel a cold dark edge to each track :D

Actually after listening to it again I find some parts to be as u described (especially the beginning and end), but I guess my mood was different this Sunday :P, and I must say I didn't plan the mix so to speak... track were selected on the fly, so no fancy thoughts behind it :P but sometimes thats just the way it should be??!

@skeletmanden: do it!

ED: and btw, thanks for nice words guys :D its nice to hear!

• 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...