[SHOP]Anyone ordered from kremboshop.com as of lately ?

Goa-Head

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want those Vibe Tribe albums so badly :wub:

I don't know Goa-Head. You can mail them and ask if they have them at stock :unsure::P

Maybe, their website should be re-worded:

Customers who bought (this CD) futally & desperately tried to buy without success also the following CD's...

:lol:

Customers who bought (this CD) futally & desperately tried to buy without success also the following CD's...

Haha! :lol:

I bought the first Vibe Tribe from a brazilian label called Trade Sound.

Has a bonus track included. smile.gif

http://www.discogs.com/release/1329622

BTW, look what I found in Ebay smile.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vibe-Tribe-Melodrama-2...Q2em118Q2el1247

O.M.G. I am such a noob! Why the **** did I not think of Ebay at first! Aaaaaaaarh! You're the shit Kai-Q. Thank you for reminding me. Wise Cracks are on Ebay too, just a bit more expensive.

Has a bonus track included.

As of what I can see. The bonus track is Thriller. I won't be needing that :P. But thank you.

Damnit, I just bought a few items from ebay yesterday... Still I didn't have Vibe Tribe on my mind :mellow::huh:

He's soooooo slow answering my mails...

Since I've ordered both Vibe Tribe albums on ebay now I'm gonna cancel the order at kremboshop. I can either have the money refunded or buy something else. Considering to buy U-Recken - Deeper Into Man. Not really any kick ass, but I like the bass he's producing.

Just need to wait for his lazy ass to reply, Gal.

He promised me I'd have back my money in 3-4 days. 4 days have passed and I've not seen the sight of them yet, nor has he mailed me back with an answer. So I've just written him that I don't wish to do further business with him, and that I'd like the total value of both Vibe Tribe albums refunded.

That's the Israeli way of doing business, unfortunately.

Whenever I buy something online, if I have the possibility - I delay my payment until I'm 100% positive I'll get the product. Most shops have an option to pay by phone, or pay by cash and pick it up from there. Not very relevant to you - but still.

This way I can actually talk to someone and make sure he is holding the product in his hands before I pay anything.

Bump!

Any fresh news ?

Yeah i ordered all mfg albums + astral albums and i got them today! :) and also since it had taken so long for me to receive them i got a little bonus: Dimension 5-Transdimensional (intastella release) and Pleiadians-I.F.O

;)

Yeah i ordered all mfg albums + astral albums and i got them today! :) and also since it had taken so long for me to receive them i got a little bonus: Dimension 5-Transdimensional (intastella release) and Pleiadians-I.F.O

;)

"a little bonus" ?!!... :blink:

I would say that the mfg and astral albums were actually the little bonus in this case... :lol:

eer.... Well as for me I cancelled all business with Kremboshop, and thus requested to have rest of the money refunded. A week later or so he wrote to me he had received the cancellation, and that the mistaken charge had been sent to the card company. He said I should have them in a few days. He said he'd also take care of refunding the money from both Vibe Tribe albums. It's been four days since that mail, and I haven't received any money yet.

So.... I've written him. Again.

Israeli psytrance? Goa? Same shit lol

Thanks for clearing that up, i was a bit confused over the years :lol:

Israeli psytrance? Goa? Same shit lol

:lol:

Any refund?

Erh... No. He promised me he's working on it, and that I will have the refund. It's been a week or more now and I still haven't received the refund nor heard from him.

At any rate I'd like to thank all you guys for supporting me. Was a great back-up when I thought I had lost all the money. So thank you all! You've all been a great help.

Yay! About time I got back my money. They're back on my account again ^^. I'm very happy. I'm still waiting for the Astrix album though. I think it's been two weeks since he said it was under day. Damn... Perhaps it's being send by submarine...