[SHOP]Anyone ordered from kremboshop.com as of lately ?

Goa-Head

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW - I got the 2 MFG albums I "planned" to buy from krembo from Technosomy, picked them in his last sale. Waiting for the post to arrive :rolleyes:

Returning to Krembo, any Israeli ever been in this shop ? Do they really have the back-stock they claim to have "available" on their site ?

BTW - I got the 2 MFG albums I "planned" to buy from krembo from Technosomy, picked them in his last sale. Waiting for the post to arrive :rolleyes:

Returning to Krembo, any Israeli ever been in this shop ? Do they really have the back-stock they claim to have "available" on their site ?

I was there many times... they have a big stock + storage (which I haven't seen)

a little offtopic: I wish I could go back in time to 1999 to meet myself when I was there...

I remember entering the shop and I saw lots and lots of cds there, but it was before discogs and my knowledge was very little so I didn't know what to take

a little offtopic: I wish I could go back in time to 1999 to meet myself when I was there...

I remember entering the shop and I saw lots and lots of cds there, but it was before discogs and my knowledge was very little so I didn't know what to take

Not only you, anyone else I guess.

I still remember lots of CD's here in the (mostly defunct now) record shops which I saw years after on discogs, some which only "just recently" I discovered how much they're worth today.

Great news, great news guys!

Krembo shop has replied me! :blink:.................. No! It is not a joke!

Here's the email I wrote to admin@kremboshop.com today.

Hello Kremboshop.

I am not sure this email has fallen into the right hands, so if you have nothing

to do with the matter upon this email then please feel free to delete it.

As of Tuesday 03 June 2008 I ordered 4 albums at your internet shop. The order took place

the very same day followed by an email providing me the information regarding the 4 albums,

billing address and payment method.

Wednestay 4th June 2008 I recieved an email from you informing me that the albums had been delivered.

However I did not receive any of them that day nor have I received anything yet.

as of 6th of June 2008 my credit card got charged. The $55 got withdrawn by you. More than two

weeks later, June 18, you charged my credit card once again, but this time $58.

It has been three weeks now and I stil have not heard or recieved anything from you.

The order has nr. 209.

I expect a reply and an explanation as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely

-

#Screenshot of the double charge on my credit card enclosed.

And here's the reply.

hi,

this is gal from krembo shop.

when it says delivered it means the package was sent out so u should get

it soon.

regarding the double charged it must have been by error you will be

refunded immediately.

i really apologize for this i was in brazil so there was some kaos

regarding our website.

all the best

gal

krembo records

I'm relieved. Now I can only hope he'll keep his word.

So you thought that "delivered" means delivered as in the true meaning ?! The correct word should be dispatched, but can't beleive you thought should mean items are @ your home already :lol:

In any case, keep us informed as soon as you receive the refund (hopefully 58 not 55) and when finally your CD's are hmmm....delivered :P

No you're right Goa-Head I did not believe the status "delivered" literally. That's also why I waited two weeks before taking initiative. Can't possibly go that fast from Israel to Denmark :P

Though I actually for a second thought they had messed it up and that they thought the package had been delivered.

The true sense of those sentences was to give the mail the sort of madness/stupidity it'd need in order to have them reply me. Maybe that's just meh :rolleyes:

Okay there's some news. I got one album. I ordered 4 tho :huh:

I don't understand why they don't send them all at once, as sending them separately will cost them only more in carriage?

Because he is stupid. :lol:

No I haven't been refunded the 58 dollars yet. I'll give him a few weeks for that.

I'm going to mail him I've received one of the albums, and that he don't need to send them separately, but wait till he has gotten the rest and then send them all at once. The thought Is sweet though. He's sending me the albums they have in stock so I don't have to wait. I'm quite happy I received one of them, but it's not really any necessary. Better save money @ carriage/cargo. I only wanted 2 albums in the first place. Both Vibe Tribe albums, but cause of the low prices it'd be an advantage to buy a few more to save some carriage/freight or what the fuck it's called. So I ordered two more, and then it's quite funny he has send me one separately.

No I haven't been refunded the 58 dollars yet. I'll give him a few weeks for that.

I'm going to mail him I've received one of the albums, and that he don't need to send them separately, but wait till he has gotten the rest and then send them all at once. The thought Is sweet though. He's sending me the albums they have in stock so I don't have to wait. I'm quite happy I received one of them, but it's not really any necessary. Better save money @ carriage/cargo. I only wanted 2 albums in the first place. Both Vibe Tribe albums, but cause of the low prices it'd be an advantage to buy a few more to save some carriage/freight or what the fuck it's called. So I ordered two more, and then it's quite funny he has send me one separately.

R u serious regarding the bolded lines ?!

A few weeks for the refund ? That should have already been done!!!

Sending the albums they have in stock ?! Once your credit card was debited should mean that the items are IN STOCK!!

Oh dear, I go to rest a bit :huh:

Haha dude you're funny :lol:

Well yeah. think about it. The site Is lagging proper information all over. In general it just shines of an unreliable shop, so having them in stock when I've paid is no guarantee. The albums I've ordered Is so god damn hard to find that I'm willing to wait almost as long as needed to receive the diamond babies.

So I was kind of aware they probably did not have some of the albums ordered in stock. Thus meaning it's a sweet thought sending me the album(s) they have in stock - though almost every other company would have waited to send anything before they had all albums cause of saving freight

mate... don't be soo naive

they should have contact you in the first place to update you of their stock.

and sending one cd out of 4 ordered doesn't sound like an act of pleasantness

a refund shouldn't take more than two three days!

fucking krembo records

scary stuff :unsure: thanks for warning about this crook store.. i mean all those old phonokol releases they have on the site are out of stock since long time everywhere else so it really looks suspicious.. im happy i havent bought anything from this store.. <_<

Dream on....

Will do :D. Especially now where I've heard from him again. He's informing me that the mistake regarding the second charge is being taken care of now, and I will see the money in 3-4 days.

He writes that the Astrix album is on the way, but both Vibe Tribe albums were unfortunately out of stock. I told him sending them separately will only cost him more in carriage. Don't know if he chose to ignore that. It's bad business for him I guess, but good for me B).

He writes I'm welcome to buy two other albums instead of Vibe Tribe's, or having the money refunded, or wait for them to come. Vibe Tribe is my favourite psytrance artist, so I'm considering to wait for him to have them back at stock again. I haven't really been able to find the albums anywhere else for that prize. I'm going to mail him back and askl him how long it'd take for the Vibe Tribe albums to come.

Not that it was not, but it's (more now) obvious that what you see on their site is not necessarily in stock, and once you place an order they take the monies but you won't get something back unless you bug them ad infinitum.

Poor shop, they're so busy they need another 3-4 days to refund back...

Would like to know what percentage of what's listed on the site is really in stock!

Poor shop, they're so busy they need another 3-4 days to refund back...

I think maybe it has something to do with their bookkeeping. It's just not that easy to refund the money cause of the system they might be using. Just a thought though.

It might as well be the last time I've done business there.

Releak you seem to be very naive.. just the type of person who makes krembos bussiness idea go around.. they offer all kinds of CD that are unavailable since years.. wich for sure is an obvious concept to get more cash into their pockets.

Funny thing, if you click on a CD, it will tell you Customers who bought this product also purchased...

Click say, on Trust In Trance 2.

I get (also bought)

Astral Projection - Another World (CD)

VA - The Next Millennium (CD)

SFX - The Unreleased Tracks 89-94 (CD)

Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy (CD)

Melicia - play with my mind (CD)

VA - Israel`s Psychedelic Trance vol. 3 (CD)

Not that these are rarities, but do you beleive that ?